Chapter #99

Yastey POV:
I got up to Angel singing My brother's keeper. I stand by her door and record her singing. She may get mad but she good.

Angel POV:
I got up in a good mood I start singing. My brother's keeper. I love that song.
I hear Yastey clap Oh no I'm sorry to bug you Brother.  You didn't bug me I love your singing. Thank you. I hope to sing in front of the boys one day. You will I know you will. Okay. Are you ready for work. Yep, let go. I took my meds I miss my brother he been at Bronte and Tamo beach I don't get to see him much because of Maxi being sick. I miss my brother I don't see him until next week. When I could go home. I know you do I would my family too please don't cry.

Yak POV:
We see Angel come in she is crying aww what wrong sweetie I miss my Brother I not seen him since Maxi got sick and He been working at Bonte and Tamo Beach. I'm up North with Corey and Max A. Okay sweetie take it easy if you need a break come up one of us will take over for you.
Thank Yak. She upset? She was singing my brother keeper this morning I could tell something was bugging her. Yep.

Central to Hoppo
Can you come up for a min.

Hoppo to Central
Copy Coming up.

Karrobx POV:
Hey what up? When is Jess working here again? Next week why? Angel is missing him she not seen he since Maxi got sick. And she not herself today. Oh no. Hey Bisho, could you change with Jess tomorrow? Yes, we can just let Jess know. Thank boss. You're welcome I don't like seeing her down. Central to black rhino there a head next to the rocks. Copy Angel going in. We watch her she is doing good a wave hit them. Oh no We watch the teen come back and was dragging Angel to the board. Corey to Central me and Max A is going in to help. Copy we send some more boy's down.

Corey POV:
Me and Max A see a wave hit Angel Buddy is going crazy. Buddy, stay We go help. We went in hi are you hurt I asked the teen. No, I just winded. Okay we help you in Hi Angel you, okay? Yes, just got bage up from the rocks. I hit my leg that all. Okay let get you in and check it out.

Angel POV:
I had an absence seizure on a recuse. We okay. I cut my leg a little okay just tower for rest of the day. I will. I walk up to the tower. I see Hoppo hey Hop. I okay I had a small seizure. I stay in the tower. We had a lot of first aids and 3 Ambos. We are leaving. See you guys tomorrow. Bye Angel.