Chapter #77

Angel POV:
We went home the Dr. called and said I don't have to be awake every hour that good. We all went to bed. The next morning, I took my meds and got breakfast ready. Made lunch for everyone. I messaged them last night and told them. 

We have a new trainee coming soon it a girl this time. That good. Her name is Nicola Atherton. I had a vision. 

I came out of the vision. Jess said what did you see this time. It a good thing but need to tell Hoppo before anyone sorry bro. Hey it okay. Let go to work. I went to Hoppo office. Hi, boss I had a vision about something good. What is it, Angel. We going to have a new trainee soon it a girl name Nicola Atherton.

Hoppo POV:
Angel just told me about a new trainee that the lifeguard Council was telling me about they didn't say her name.

I believe you because the council told me about a girl joining us, but they didn't tell me her name. Cool she be here Friday. Okay the council said Friday or Saturday. Okay I'm going to work I see you later.

Matt Dee POV:
Hi Angel, it good to see you and awake.

Angel POV
Hey Matt Dee. Thank you for talking to me yesterday. Your very welcome I'm here if you need to talk or call me you got my number yes. Good. I am looking around the beach I talk to Matt Dee and Glick. I happy to be with all of them they all care for me. Can't wait until Friday. They be happy.