Chapter #165

Angel POV:
After the cookout we went back home. We played Bord games and talked about work. I miss everyone. We missed you too sweetie. Goodnight Bros and see you tomorrow. We went to bed. Jess helps me up the stairs. Maxi helps me under the covers. Thank you. Your welcome Moonlight and sweetie.

Jess POV:
I glad my sister is back home, and we had laugh Alot tonight at the cookout. Good night, Maxi sees you tomorrow. Good night, Jess.

Angel POV
I got up and got ready for work. I got to Maxi room. Hey big brother can you please come and help me downstairs? Yes, I be glad to. He helps me down and I made breakfast for us. Maxi can you please get Jess up. We eat and go to Bondi. I walked over to Hoppo office. Hi Hoppo. Can we surprise the other together? Yes, let's go. We went back to the tower.

Hoppo POV:
Hi, I have a surprise for all of you that why I asked you guys to come early today. Jess Maxi Deano and Huz. Know who I'm talking about. 

Let's welcome back. Angel!!!

Angel POV:
Hi boy's Miss me.

All lifeguards
You are back and we'll let get you a set.

Jess POV:
I glad we keep it a secret from the other guys. We are happy to see you awake and we'll sis.

Angel POV:
I'm getting there. You guys didn't give up on me and I kept going even if I didn't want to say alive but thinking about my family in blue and my family in the Bra boys. It keeps me going. That why I turn off the twin Bond. I was thinking about not waking up at all.

All lifeguards
Please don't talk like that we love you and care for you.

Huz POV
I hope to be able to call you my girlfriend one day.

Angel POV:
What about today. I would love to be your girlfriend. That a another why I didn't give up. I would love to find a boyfriend one day and I overheard Huz talking to Jess and Maxi about me become his girlfriend. I said I'm not giving up on Life. We talk and get to work. I really miss working with all of you.

All lifeguards
We missed you sweetie. Don't forget it.