Chapter #33

Hoppo POV:
I made it back to my office and see my door open and see Matt Dee and Angel in there and Angel asleep on the coach. Hey is everything okay? Hi Hoppo Angel need to talk she had very bad though and said some things that may hurt a few of the boy and Jess. She needs sometimes alone with me I hope you didn't care if we use your office because of her ankle she couldn't walk. No, it fine but why she asleep? She had absence seizure but it last 3 1/2 mins she was very tried. That fine can you take her place for the rest of the day. Yep, see you later.

Angle POV:
I woke up and see Hoppo there hi Hoppo you back. Yep, I heard you had a long absence seizure too. Yes, I did. I'm getting worse and I can't do it no more please fire me. I'm not going to fired you.

Hoppo POV:
Please not Don't say that Angel, everyone loves you too much and care for you. Your truly an angel going through all this still standing strong. Trust me We love you.

Thank you, Matt Dee said the same thing.  Good. How are you feeling now? Angel not again I start the timer. You fine Angel you safe and with Hoppo. I keep an eye on her the seizure stop I said you okay you in my office. Thank you. I need to say sorry to the boys. Okay I take you to the tower. We made it to the tower. We walked in see everyone. Jess asked what happen to your foot Sunlight. I fell and spin it. Not again. Yep, I still have my creachs at home. Okay. Angel need to tell us something.

Angel POV:
I'm sorry I been having bad thought and said a few things but Quinn and Matt Dee talk to me and I try not to think about it or talk about it. This morning after I fell on my ankle, I said something that hurt Quinn and Maxi. I said to Quinn and Maxi heard what I said.

I'm sorry I keep troubling you and Yak because of my seizures and asthma now this. I wish I has never been born.

Yes, I said I wish I was never born. But Matt Dee and Hoppo said this to me.

Don't say that Angel, everyone loves you too much and care for you. Your truly an angel going through all this still standing strong.

I believe what they say I hope you guy can forgive me I have problems.

Everyone POV
We love you and what Hoppo and Matt Dee said is true. We here for you.

Angel POV:
I love you guys too I will talk to you guy if I feel down or try to put myself down again.