Chapter #35

Glick POV:
I'm happy to see Angel smile I almost got the paperwork do I look at the water and radio down a backpacker and said there a teen going under. I see Terry go out. Hoppo said nice job of see her go under. Thanks boss. I feel Angel Move I said Hoppo I think Angel about to have a seizure she moving a lot thank Glick. I start on my paperwork we all most done.

Taco POV:
I want to surf but stuck in the tower all day doing paperwork with Angel and Glick. Seeing Angel smile after a bad day yesterday make me forget about that I can't surf right now. I'm stop on the paperwork to look around the beach. I don't see anything. I went back to the paperwork. I hear a knock on the door it one of the one saying help is needed bad. I went to answer the door and see 3 teens cut up bad. I called Hoppo down. Angel came down and said Flat rock? Yes, but there a young lady down there is hurt worst then us. Hey Hoppo flat rock and another one still there hurt bad. Radio Reidy and I help the ones that up here. On it boss.

Reidy POV
Tower to Reidy there a young lady at flat rock who need help. Copy on it. I got there Reidy to tower we need the spindle board and a helicopter both it bad. Hey, I'm a lifeguard can you tell me where it hurts my name is Reidy? My head and back. It going to back okay help coming. Do you have a lady lifeguard? Yes, but she hurt her ankle yesterday so she in the tower sorry. It fine I feel fine with you. Okay. We got her on the board and left her where an ambo can get her then they take her to the helicopter to air left her to the hospital. I walk to the tower for my lunch break and hear Angel laugh it make me smile. To hear her laugh. I see Glick and taco telling jokes. It makes me happy to see Angel get along with all of us.

Jess twin sister (a bondi Recuse stoy.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें