Chapter #169

Angel POV:
I'm scared a guy who was in jail is out and he may come after me and Jess.

Central to North end
There a hand gone up 30 meters to your left.

North end to Central
Copy West is going in.

Jess POV:
I look over and see Angel smile and look like she is in pain. You okay sis? I'm hurting but I'm okay. Okay we got back to work.

Angel
Hi I need to reschedule my physical therapy appointment for today. I fell and twist my ankle this morning.

Dr
Okay see you next week then.

Angel
Thank you.

Deano POV:
I hope this doesn't put you back on getting better. It don't. I will Still do some leg work just not as much. Okay we got back to work and I hear Buddy whining. I looked at Angel and see her trining blue. Hey Jess please pass me Angel inhaler. Come on sis you need to use the inhealer. We help her use the inhealer. She back to regular color now. There a knock on the door. I answer the door. Hi how can I help you?

Little girl
I'm lost I can't find my family.

Deano
Okay come in we help.

Little girl
Okay thank you.

Angel POV:
I see Deano do Sign language. I happy That some of the other lifeguards learn to sign.

Angel
Hi what is your name?

Little girl
My name is Bloom

Jess
Nice to meet you. Our names are Jess this is Angel and this is Deano. What is your mom and dad wearing?

Bloom
My mom is wearing a blue swimsuit. My dad a black swimsuit. My sis Blossom is wearing a black and blue swimsuit.

Central to All lifeguards
We have a little girl name Bloom she lost Her mom is wearing a blue swimsuit and her dad is wearing a black swimsuit and her sister Blossom is wearing a black and blue swimsuit.

All lifeguards to central
Copy we look.

South end to Central
We have the sister and she taking us to the mom we bring them up.

Central to south end
Copy.

Deano
They found your sister they going to get your mom so they be up in a few minutes.

Bloom
Thank you.

Deano Jess and Angel
Your welcome.

Angel POV
They get back together. We all happy. We had 30 recuse and a lost kid. See you tomorrow everyone. Bye sweetie see you tomorrow.