Chapter #85

Buddy is the White dog in the middle.

This Mean Sign Language.

Angel POV:
I just waiting on being called back both Jess and Deano are with me. The nurse called my name. They checked everything just waiting on the dr. He came in. He said no more brace and I can go in the water. I said I been having bad seizures again. Okay. Let go get an MRI and EKG done to see if everything okay. We did all the test the EKG came back fine. Just waiting on the MRI. And it came back fine. Just keep track of the times of seizures. We get a dog that help me yesterday and the night before in a service dog class and see if he could be a good service dog for me.

Jess POV:
Hey Angel, you can go back in the water again. Yes, I happy let go before we are late and get call into Hoppo office. We happy for you. So am I. We see you later.

Angel POV:
I knock on Hoppo office door he said come in. Oh, sorry I come back. I see Hoppo and Bisho talking no it okay. Here the note from the Dr. I can go back in the water again and my test came back fine for my seizures. Okay you can go on the sand and water with Karrbox and West. Okay thank you. I happy to be back to work. I walk to the tower and see Karrbox, H, West, and Blaze. I got be hide them and said boo. They jumped. I start laughing they turn around. I back on the sand and water I'm with you Karrbox and West. Okay let go down now. We went down to South Flags. I'm happy to be back on the sand. So are we. Central to South Flags. There a hand gone up about 50 mentors to your left. Copy going in. I radio back. I puddle out and see a young teen boy he looks like he about to go under I help him on my board. I puddle us in. I asked did you swallow any water he touch his ears and the sign of I'm deaf okay. 

Did you swallow any water? 

Yes, some I can't beath. 

We call an Ambo for you okay. Let me put some oxygen on you it will help. How old are you? 

I'm 17-year-old.

Angel to Tower
Need an ambo he swallows water and can't breathe and he deaf he 17 years old.

Tower to Angel
Copy Ambo be here in 5mins bring him up.

Angel To tower.
Copy Coming.

We going to the tower to wait on the Ambo?

 Okay thank you. 

You're welcome.

Hoppo POV
Did you know Angel know sign language? Yes, I do too it helps if she can't talk after a real bad seizure. Okay we glad she was there.

Hoppo To Angel
Good Job on the good rescue.

Angel To Hoppo
Thank you Hoppo.