chapter #41

Angel POV:
I start to feel a seizure coming and no one up here right now Shit. I radio Hoppo.

Angel:
Tower to Hoppo I'm about to have a seizure and I'm alone. Please help.

Hoppo
Hoppo to Angel lay down on your side I'm on my way.

I lay down on my side I feel really faint I hope Hoppo make it in time. I hear the door open, and I see Quinn oh no sweetie it okay I'm here it good you are laying down I just come in to work. Okay than.

Quinn POV:
I was in the changing room when I heard Angel need help and radio Hoppo. I run to the tower she was already on the floor. I moved all the chairs and she try to say thank. But started to seize. I start the timer and put my lifeguard jacket under her head. I radio and say eyes off water. Or can one of the other boys come up. I see Hoppo come in I said I was in the charging room and heard her radio you for help, so I run over to help It fine Quinn how long has she been seizing? 2 mins. Okay. She stops seizing. It was 3 mins long Okay. She is coming around I said you okay you at Bindi beach and in the tower. You just had a seizure and you with Hoppo and Quinn.

Angle POV:
I had a seizure after 3 weeks without one I'm sorry it happens again but I'm still happy to be here and helping others smiling. I was help up and Hoppo told me to take it easy. I will Boss. Thank you and Quinn I was scared when I was alone then I remembered Hoppo was in his office, so I called him then Quinn came in I'm glad that no one need recusing. It fine where the boys at. There was a mast recuse going on and it was about 20 people that need help, and a lost kid. All at once. Okay. They were doing their job. Oh, and Yestey is back. Hey Jess, is okay. Just hit his head when he fell that why I'm late getting back. It fine you made Shure he okay. Yes, he went to his room and fell asleep. Thank you for checking on him. You're welcome.