Chapter #72

Angel POV:
I woke up and made breakfast. I got ready. I got both Jess and Maxi up. Hey Bros time to get up. We made It Bondi. I see I'm with Singlets and Glick down south. Hey, I with You Singlets and Glick. I got pick up and put in the black rhino. I laugh and smile at both of them. I hope it a good day. We talk and recuse people. I very happy. I start to cough oh no where my inhaler? I look in the rhino. Hey singlets, do you see my inhaler in the rhino. Here it is. I used the inhaler. I waited for a few mins. It works. You okay Angel? Yes, I'm fine we have not stop doing recuse or first aid. Central to black rhino it's time to swish Deano and Taco is coming to take over. Copy. I went in to save a boy before we go up. I bought us in I asked did you swallow any water? Yes. I went under and swallow water. Okay. I help him to the rhino and see Deano and Taco sorry I saw him go under he swallowed some water we gave him some oxygen. I hear so wheezing I asked do you have asthma? Yes, bad asthma. Okay I radio saying we need an Ambo he has asthma and swallow water. Copy Ambo be here in 10 mins bring him up to tower and it your break time too. We take him up and set him down I went to eat he said thank you and see you guys. Bye. I had a good day at last. I hope I have more good days. I don't want to scary the boys anymore or My brother. I love working here and work with people would care for me.