Chapter #154

Angel POV:
We can go home today both Maxi and Reidy are better. I got up and went to the kitchen. Hi little bro and big bro. Hi sweetie hi Sunlight. I can tell that you don't feel that good today. I'm fine just My allergies is bad today. I hope that all. Yestey took us to Bondi. I black out.

Vision
We in the car and we got into a wreak. It me, Jess and Deano. I go into a coma but almost died from it this time my arm and shoulder are still broke. I can't breathe I broke a rib this time.

Jess POV:
The vision is a bad one I can tell by how when into the vision. I would what her vision is about. So, do I. I turn and see her having an asthma attack come on Sunlight you need to wake up you're having an asthma attack. I got her awake and help her used her inhaler. Sorry, something happened in that vision it costed my asthma attack. Its fine sis. We made it to Bondi.

Angel POV:
That vision scared my really bad. I'm going to tell Hoppo Frist then Jess. I said I need to talk to Hoppo about the vision. Okay sis please be careful. I will. I knock on the door Somone said come in. Oh, hi Azza is Hoppo be in today? Yes, this afternoon is everything ok? No, I had a real scary vision today in the car coming to work. Oh no what was the vision? It was.

We in the car and we got into a wreak. It me, Jess and Deano. I go into a coma but almost died from it this time my arm and shoulder are still broke. I can't breathe I broke a rib this time.

Azza POV:
That is scary. You know we have your back. I know can you please tell Hoppo I need to talk to him about this vision? Yes, I will let's get to work. See you later. Yes, bye Azza. Bye Angel.