Chapter #170

Angel POV:
It been 6 months since I got out of the coma and doing physical therapy. I'm got all clear from the Dr I'm back working on the water now. I do have a small limp. I been working with Deano and Whippet. I got up and don't feel very well. Buddy goes get one of the boys. Maxi came running in my room. I don't feel very well bro. Okay you don't look good. Wait where Jess? We went to his room and see he not well either. I call Hoppo.

Hoppo
Hi sweetie is everything ok?

Angel
No both me and Jess are sick today.

Hoppo
Oh no we shorthanded today. But both you and Jess is off today. I hope you guys feel better soon.

Angel
Thank you, Daddy. I call you later or if we need you for anything.

Hoppo
Okay sweetie. Please do.

Jess POV:
Hey Sis, why you are still here you need to find a place to stay tonight. Sorry bro but I got up sick too. Oh no. Oh we have the day off today. Okay. We play games and watch movies. We both fell asleep next to each other.

Koby
Hi Jess, do you want to come over and have a cookout?

Jess
Sorry bro but both me and Angel are sick today. I let you know when we are better.

Koby
Oh no I am coming over to help and keep an eye on both of you.

Jess
Thank you, bro., Use your keys I gave you.

Koby
I will see you soon.

Koby
I made it to Jess and walk in and see both asleep next to each other. I took a picture of them. I made some soup. They woke up we talk about everything and eat. I said I hope to see you guys soon. We will see you soon Koby. We said good night and see you soon.

Angel POV:
We went to bed early I hope we can go to work tomorrow. Good night little moon. Good night moonlight.