Experts (chapter 112)

Start from the beginning

,,By the way, we are going over to Stacy, right?" Riley asked and Mila and I nodded. ,,Perfect."

After we cleaned up the table, Mary had to go back home. My phone started ringing at some point and I saw it was Aaliyah.

,,Everyone go and get ready." I said before I answered the phone. ,,Hey, baby sis. What's up?"

,,What do I do when a baby is crying uncontrollable? I don't know what to do with Luis. He's been crying since I don't know when and Zack is at work and I don't know what to do. Help me!" Aaliyah said sounding disparate.

Aaliyah and Zack ended up marrying and having a baby named Luis. I don't like to admit it, but I like Zack. He makes Aaliyah happy so I am happy, but if he hurts her, he'll still end up dead.

,,Did you check his diaper?" I asked and walked upstairs to Mila.

,,Of course! I'm not that stupid!"

,,He's also not hungry?" I asked.

,,No."

,,Did you check his fever? When Nate was a baby, he also had a faze when he wouldn't stop crying, then we checked his fever and apparently he had a cold." I said and walked in the bedroom where Mila was getting changed in some more comfortable clothes to go to Adi and Ethan.

,,I'm gonna do that and call you afterwards. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Love you." Aaliyah said and then hung up.

,,Who was on the phone?" Mila asked and put me some clothes on the bed that I could get changed in.

,,Aaliyah. She has some problems with Luis." I said and Mila nodded.

,,And did she solve it?" She asked.

,,I don't know. I’m waiting for her to call me and tell me if what I told her worked."

,,After three little monsters, we can call us experts." Mila said and we both laughed lightly.

We call the kids little monsters even if they are the best kids we could ever ask for. Like literally all of them are just the best.

I got changed so we could go over at Ethan and Addison's and a few moments later, my phone rang again. It was Liyah, so I picked up immediately.

,,And?" I immediately asked.

,,Apparently he has a little bit of fever, so I made an appointment at the doctor in a few hours. Thank you bro. You are the best." Aaliyah said.

,,No problem. I love you. Take care, okay?"

,,I will." Liyah said and then we hung up.

,,Apparently Luis has a fever." I said to Mila.

,,Poor baby.... I feel so sorry for him...." Mila said and made a puppy face while she walked closer to me.

,,I know... So do I." I said as she came to sit down in my lap.

,,We should visit them this weekend. I miss them." Mila said and I put my hands on her waist while she put hers on the back of my neck.

,,We definitely should." I said and kissed her nose making her giggle lightly.

,,Mom! Dad! We are ready!" I heard Riley shout from downstairs followed by Nate and Ami starting to yell "mom" and "dad".

,,This is our "to go" sign." I said and Mila laughed lightly before she picked my lips and got off my lap, so we could go downstairs.

We walked hand in hand downstairs and were surprised to see the kids already with shoes on and totally ready to go.

,,We are walking to Adi." I said and they all groaned. ,,But we also take Thunder and Tarzan." I added and their faces lighted up.

I called Tarzan and Thunder, put their lashes on and then we all left. Mila locked the door and then we made our way to Adi and Ethan.

I walked with both Thunder and Tarzan. Thunder was more active because he was much younger than Tarzan, so I had to walk with him most of the time because if he gets to excited then he pulls pretty strong on the lash. If Ami for example would walk Thunder and he would pull on the lash then Ami would only land on the floor with a bruise. But I have to say that he was getting better and better at behaving himself every day.

,,Mom? Dad?" Riley asked out of nowhere while she was walking hand in hand with both Amara and Nathan.

,,Yeah?" Mila and I said at the same time.

,,We always go at Nina's grave, but where is dad's?" Riley asked and to be honest this question surprised me. This was random and unexpected.

,,We don't know. We had a little to almost no contact with your dad." Mila said and that wasn't a complete lie.

,,Oh okay. Doesn't grandma Mary know? I mean, she is his mom." Riley said.

,,Riley, we told you the story about Mary and Nick. Nick just left your grandma and never tried to contact her again." Mila said.

,,Yeah I know.... It just crossed my mind." Riley said.

,,That's okay. You know you can ask us anything." Mila said and I nodded in agreement.

A while later we got at Adi and Ethan's apartment and the kids were already so excited even if they see each other almost every day.

,,Hey, family!" Addison greeted us as she opened the apartment door.

,,Hey auntie Adi." Ami, Nate and Riley said at the same time and then passed her by to go to Stacy and Chase. ,,Hi, uncle Ethan." They said as they passed Ethan.

,,You get a hug, but I don't? That's not fair." Ethan complained after the kids left in separate rooms.

,,I guess I'm the favorite one." Adi joked.

,,You wish." Ethan said and then he pulled Mila and I in for a hug.

,,Thunder, Tarzan, sit." I said and they did immediately as said. We then sat all down on the couch and started talking about every stupid thing that crossed our minds.

We are only getting older, but our stupidness and our craziness will never change, so every single time we see each other it's the best get-together. I guess our friendship never ends and I hope from the bottom of heart that it won't end.

--------
I'm just gonna be honest with y'all. Nick is not disappearing that easily....