Service Dog #5/SMP house - Tommy

T/W Seizures. I guess.

By the way, I decided to change Bailey (Tommy's service dog)'s name to Pog. It's cool :)

Wilbur's P.O.V

Everyone knew everything that they needed to know when it came to looking after Tommy. They knew the signs to look out for and they were quick to react to Pog's call. I had been nervous leaving Tommy alone, to begin with as I was worried that the others wouldn't know what to do if he had a seizure or if he fainted or something but as time went on, they each proved that they knew how to handle things in a calm manner. I was glad. Tommy had been nervous as well. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone and he didn't want to be treated as though he was helpless. He'd been dealing with it on his own for so long that he thought asking for help made him weak. However, in Tommy's time of need, everyone knew that I wanted to be notified. I had fully embraced the whole big brother role and felt the need to protect Tommy. 24/7. If there was a problem, or something had happened, I would be notified of it. 

Tubbo's P.O.V

It was 2 am. Tommy and I had been up all night, thinking up some stream and video plans. He was looking kind of pale and I was getting worried but I brushed it off as Pog had yet to alert him. Instead, she was just curled up at the end of Tommy's bed, head on her paws. Watching us sleepily. 

We were just about to settle down and go to bed when Pog got up, jumped off of the bed and walked over, licking Tommy's hand and tugging at my bracelet. Everyone in the house tried to wear a bracelet, shoes with laces or something that Pog could tug on to gain their attention/ signal that she wanted them to follow her. I noticed that Tommy seemed really spaced out. "Toms," I said softly, "Tommy? You with me?" 

"I think I'm g-gonna have a..." He trailed off at the end, eyes glassy as he looked over at me in panic.

"Seizure. Okay. That's fine." I murmured to myself, already recognising what was about to happen. 

As I suspected, not even 5 seconds passed before his body tensed up and he fell back. I didn't need to worry about him hurting himself on the fall as he was still on his bed but he could easily hit the wood of the bed or get himself caught up in his sheets. I pulled the duvet off of him, draping it over the edge of the bed that he was closest to so if he were to knock into it, the duvet would cushion the blow. I knelt down beside his bunk, counting slowly in my head and whispering soft reassurances to him, unsure as to whether or not he could hear me.

By the time I had counted to 1 and a half minutes, the seizure was over. I rolled him into the recovery position, facing me, and began to run my fingers through his hair. Pog started tasking, checking over her owner to make sure he was safe and unharmed. However, just as I thought she was going to step back and allow Tommy to wake up, she tugged at my bracelet again. I felt Tommy tense up again. He was having a second seizure?! I just began to count again, continuing to reassure him. "Pog, go and get Wilbur," I said. There was nothing that Pog could do while Tommy was having a seizure so I sent her to go and get the older man. 

Wilbur's P.O.V

I hadn't been able to sleep, instead finding myself stuck scrolling through TikTok and other social media. That was when Pog came in. She jumped up on the bed, headbutting my hand before jumping back down again and walking towards the door. She wanted me to follow her. I pulled a jumper over my head before stepping out into the hallway, following Pog back to Tommy and Tubbo's room. When I walked through the door, I saw Tubbo kneeling beside Tommy's bed. Tommy was on his side, pale-faced and shaky. It was clear that he had had a seizure. I was confused though, normally Tubbo would just let me know in the morning if Tommy had had any seizures during the night but I'd never had Pog come and get me. Something must have happened. "Everything alright?" I asked, walking over and placing my hand on Tubbo's shoulder.