Deadnamed - Tommy/SBI Pt2

T/W Domestic Abuse, Injury, Blood, Transphobia, Hospitals.

Tommy's P.O.V

The second I saw my father, I knew that I was in for it. He was drunk. Completely out of it. A small smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth and a sinister look was in his eyes. "Running away were you?" He slurred badly.

"N-No, sir," I replied, looking at the floor. A harsh slap hit my face.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" 

"Y-yes, sir."

"LOOK AT YOU THALIA YOU'RE A GIRL. YOU'RE LYING TO THEM ALL. YOU KNOW THAT. THEY HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. YOU'RE A TERRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A DAUGHTER." 

He smashed the beer bottle that he had been holding against the wall and picked up a massive shard holding it in front of my face. "I could kill you right now," He laughed, "It's so tempting." 

"P-please, please d-don't..." 

"DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK?!" A was pushed up against the wall, zoning out as a flurry of hits and kicks were pushed my way. Because my father was so drunk, his aim was off, but when he was drunk, he also forgot the limits of a person. There's only so much you can do before they die. 

I was brought back into reality by a sharp burning pain in my side and then my throat. Holy fuck. He had stabbed me and then tried to slit my throat but somewhat missed. One of my hands came up to press on my neck and the other on the wound in my side, trying to stop the bleeding. The look on my dad's face when he realised what he had done, made me want to laugh. For the first time, he looked panicked. It was just because he didn't want to go to jail though. Not because he'd hurt me, potentially fatally. He ran and got my mother dragging her out of the house to make their escape. 

The front door slammed shut and the realisation began to set in. I was alone. And I was dying. I was going to...I wasn't ready to die. My phone, which had fallen out of my pocket during the scuffle, lit up with an incoming call from Wilbur. I raised a shaky, blood-covered hand, and pressed accept.

Wilbur's P.O.V

On my way home I called Phil. "I'm worried about Tommy," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, he's clearly getting bullied in school but...well...he had these bruises on him and he told me that they weren't from school. He has a lot of shit going on at home and I'm worried that his parents might be hurting him." 

"What do you mean he's already got shit going on at home?" 

"I...That's not for me to say...I wish I could, but Tommy trusts me. All I'll say is it's personal and it's really fucked up."

"Call him as soon as you get home, for now, focus on driving," Phil replied, I could tell that he was nervous and now sharing my concerns but was trying not to panic.

"Okay, I will." 

"See you in a minute, Wilbur." 

"Bye Dad." 

When I got home, I went straight up to my room, clicking on Tommy's contact and letting it ring.

Ring Ring 

Ring-

"Tommy?" I said.

No response.

"Tommy?! You're scaring me."