Please don't treat me differently - Tommy pt2

Tommy's P.O.V

All that Tubbo knew is that my father was dead and my mother was seeing other men now. He knew nothing of my injury, nothing of the abuse and nothing of the accident. So, I was rightfully nervous about what he would think about me being on crutches. 

"What's on your mind, big man?" Jack's voice broke through my thoughts, "You're shaking." 

"Oh uh, it's nothing." 

"Sure?" 

"Yeah." 

"Alright, why don't you send Tubbo a message and let him know that we're outside." 

<Tommyinnit> Hey bitch boy, we're outside :)

<Tubbo> Finally! I'm on my way.

I showed the messages to Jack and he smirked, getting out of the car. He opened the back door getting out my crutches before opening my door and handing them to me. "Thanks," I smiled, slowly manoeuvring myself out of the seat, "I could've gotten it but thanks." 

"I know you could easily do it yourself but still, I can do it too." 

He laughed, "Fair enough." 

I saw the door of the house we were parked in front of swing open and Tubbo came rushing out. "Hey! Wait, what the hell happened to you?!" 

"I have shit legs Tubbo." 

"Oh...why?" 

"They are very unusable. How are you though?" 

"I'm good," Tubbo said, sensing that I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, "I finally got the new among us client to run." 

"Nice, are you streaming tonight then?" 

"Maybe, you guys could join if you wanted to, we need more people anyways." 

"Sure." 

Tubbo led us inside. "We're all sleeping upstairs in my room. Is that fine for you?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's good, as long as the stairs aren't too small or anything," I replied, giving him a small smile. He showed us the way up to his room and we put our bags down, sitting with me and Tubbo on his bed and Jack sitting in Tubbo's gaming chair. "So," Tubbo said, "I was thinking that we play some games now and then we can stream in an hour or two. My mum said that we could order pizza or something." 

"Sounds good," I said.

"Yeah, I'm down," Jack grinned, "I'm gonna win though." 

"You wish bitch." I laughed.

"We'll see." 

Well, Jack was right. Jack won three rounds of Mario kart and Tubbo and I each won one. We decided that we should probably order food since it was nearing half-past six. Tubbo started a stream, taking two chairs from downstairs so that we could all sit in the frame. We were just talking and enjoying each others company, occasionally calling others. "Why don't we call Wilbur?" Tubbo asked. 

"Sure." 

We let it ring a couple of times before Wilbur picked up. "Hello, children." He laughed.

"I'M NOT A CHILD!" I objected, being quieter for the sake of Tubbo's family. 

"Sure you're not. Anyway, how may I be of assistance?"

"The views Wilbur," Tubbo shrieked.

"Oh so you're using me for views now are you?" He teased.