Not tonight

He kissed her so soft she thought she might faint in any moment. But she didn't really kiss back, she wanted to feel his warm lips on hers first for a while. But when he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, she kissed back with full passion.

She rested her arms around his neck and he pressed her against the wall. His tongue was playing with hers.
" You are amazing Hermione" he whispered between the hot kisses.

" Oh Draco.." She moaned when he found a spot on her neck to suck on.
He gave her a red mark on her neck and right now she didn't give a shit about how it would look like after this.

For a silent moment he looked at her, and she looked at him. They didn't need to say a word, he took her hand and hurried up to the stairs.

" We're is your....?" He wondered while he looked for her room.

" In here" she said and opened a door and pushed him inside. She hastily closed it and pushed him onto the bed as well. " Someone is bossy tonight" He smirked.

" Of course, I can't let you have all the control all the time" she said and took all her hair down and starting to kick of her shoes, Draco did the same.

Then he dragged her arm towards him and threw her down on the bed with him. He rolled over and was now on top of her. He kissed her neck again and whispered;

" Control is what I do, Hermione"

He didn't speak more because Hermione's lips didn't let him to. She wouldn't give up this so quickly. She rolled on top of him instead and grabbed his tie.

" Not tonight"

--------

The next morning Hermione woke up around 8 am, and realized that she had a couple of strong arms around her body....and she was completely naked under the blanket. She turned on her head to see Draco sleeping.

It was like looking at a child, so peacefully. But that moment didn't last long, she was starting to her hungry and tried to escape Draco's arms. But he just held her closer to him.

" Are you trying to escape from me?" She suddenly heard him say. Even if she was laying down in a bed, she jumped by the sound of his voice.

" I'm hungry" was all she could say.

" Don't worry, I'll fix you some breakfast. Okay?" Heemione closed her eyes and realized that she would like to lay in the bed a couple of minutes more now.

" Okay"

Draco put his trousers on so he was shirtless when he got down to the kitchen. ( A/N am I the only one who would like to see that?)

He started to fix some eggs and bacon when he suddenly heard steps in the house. It was heavy steps, so it couldn't be Hermione.

He forgot to bring his wand with him, it was still at his house. Shit. He grabbed a knife from the kitchen and walked slowly towards the sound of the steps.

" Who's there?" He said out loud. The steps stopped and so did he. But after a few moments he heard the steps again. It came from the stairs.

" Show yourself!" He yelled. When he eventually saw the person he lowered the knife.

" What the hell are you doing here?!"