I think I'm okay (chapter 97)

Mulai dari awal

,,Fine, but don't worry about me too. I'm fine." I assured her and walked over to the bed next to Shawn and laid down resting my head on the pillow Mary brought me.

,,Here. Take a nap." Aaliyah said as she put the soft blanket that Mary also brought here, over me.

,,Thank you." I said with a smile, but I knew that I won't be able to fall asleep until Shawn wakes up.

I just rested my hand on my belly while I watched Shawn. At some point, I felt the baby kick pretty hard and that made me flinch and sit up on the bed.

,,Hey, little one. You're pretty active in there, huh?" I said and Aaliyah looked a little worried at me.

,,Do you need something?" She asked and I felt so bad about the fact that she was also worrying about me and not only about Shawn.

,,I think I will go and buy something to eat." I said.

,,No, I go. Stay in bed, please." Aaliyah said and then walked out the room.

I looked at the clock and noticed that an hour passed since I talked to the doctor and I was wondering why he wasn't waking up.

,,Please, Shawn....Wake up...." I said and took his hand in mine.

The door to the room opened and I thought it was Aaliyah, but it was Doctor Wilson.

,,I see he's still sleeping. He must have a beautiful dream." The doctor said.

,,Shouldn't he have woken up until now?" I asked a little worried and that's also when Aaliyah entered the room with yogurt and fruits.

,,Yeah, but don't worry. He'll wake up." The doctor said and looked at Shawn. ,,Told you." He said and pointed at Shawn.

I was confused, but when I looked at Shawn, I saw how he was starting to wake up lightly.

,,Hey..." I said as I placed one of my hands on his cheek.

,,Ouch, this shit hurts." He said and the doctor and Aaliyah started laughing at his reaction. I only chuckled lightly and stroke his cheek with my thumb.

,,Do you remember what happened?" The doctor asked and walked on the other side of the bed.

,,Some idiot hit my car with full speed." Shawn said.

,,Good. No memory loss…check." The doctor jocked. ,,Okay, Shawn. Could you answer me some questions now or for you feel too weak?" Doctor Wilson asked.

,,I think I'm okay." He said and hearing him say that was so relieving.

I kissed his hand he smiled at me before he pulled me closer to him with his working arm. He kissed the side of my head and wanted to make me sit with him in the bed, but that was a little bit more complicated.

,,Okay then. Does your stomach hurt right now?" The doctor asked Shawn.

,,A little." Shawn said.

,,Do you feel dizzy?"

,,I don't know. I don't think so."

,,Do you have any chest pain?"

,,Maybe just a little." Shawn said and the doctor looked a little critical at his files.

,,Do you feel like vomiting?"

,,No..."

,,When you feel dizzy or feel like vomiting call the nurse immediately. And when you need to pee, look if there is any blood in the pee." The doctor said and Shawn nodded, but looked confused.