Big sister (chapter 94)

Start from the beginning

,,We are gonna take care of you so it doesn't hurt." Riley said with a smile and came closer to me and Shawn. ,,Right, daddy?" Riley asked and I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

,,Definitely." Shawn said and gave Riley a smile.

,,Now let's get you changed so we can surprise grandpa and grandma with the news." I said and Riley stood up from the floor excited and ran with her shirt in her room.

,,Good explained." Shawn said and I giggled lightly.

,,Thank you. I thought it was good for her to know the basic stuff." I said.

,,Your explanation was just perfect for her age." Shawn said and kissed my cheek.

,,I'll go and help her get changed." I said and he nodded with a smile.

Riley and I choose a skirt to match her shirt and after she was dressed, I told her to wash her teeth while I'm going to get changed too.

I sat in front of the closet for minutes, trying to figure out what to wear! Until now I wore a lot of Shawn's clothes because we wanted to hide the belly, but the problem is now that none of my clothes fit me anymore.

I groaned out loud and that's when Shawn entered the bedroom and saw me on the floor in front of our closets.

,,What's wrong, babe?" He asked.

,,I don't know what to wear. Like I have nothing to wear! And I mean it. All the clothes I have don't fit me anymore." I said and let myself lay down on the floor.

,,Oh-" Shawn said and then came to sit next to me.

,,I've only worn your clothes and some of the jeans that can still somehow fit me." I said.

,,Can't you wear that today too? We can go tomorrow and buy you some new clothes." He said and pulled on my arms to make me sit up so I did and leaned against him.

,,I could also wear some leggings, a tank top and a zipper sweatshirt." I said.

,,You could definitely do that too." He said with a smile and kissed my nose.

I know Shawn doesn't really like to talk about clothes problems, but it was sweet of his to listen and help me anyways.

,,You are the best. You know that?" I asked.

,,I don't know, but I'm trying my best. Do you need any other kind of help?" He asked softly.

,,Could you give me the clothes? I'm too lazy to stand up." I said and he started laughing lightly before he stood up and looked through the closet.

,,Are these good?" He asked and showed me a pair of black leggings.

,,Perfect." I said with a smile.

,,And this?" He asked and showed me a black tank top.

,,Too."

,,And what zipper sweatshirt do you want?" He asked after he placed the leggings and the tank top on the bed.

,,One of yours. I don't care which one." I said.

,,Okay then I'm gonna give you Mr Red for today." He said and took a red zipper sweatshirt out of his closet.

,,Thank you!" I said with a smile and stretched my arms for him to take and pull me up on my feet. That's also what he did.

,,Anytime, love." He said and kissed my lips softly.

Shawn and I got ready for the day and not a long time afterwards, the interphone rang and our faces lighted up in excitement.

,,Who do you think it's first?" Shawn asked as he made his way to the interphone.