-15

bucky came in. your mood changed very quick. "the fuck do you want" you said, annoyed. "answers" he said. "oh god not this again." you rolled your eyes and leaned back on your bed. "just leave me alone barnes." you said and sighed. of course he didn't listen to you and sat down on your bed. "i need an explanation y/n" he said with a straight face. "you need nothing from me barnes." you said while looking up at the ceiling. "are you sure about that?" he said and smirked. "screw you barn-" suddenly his lips were pressed against yours. you hesitated at first but then went for it.

he got on top of you and your tongues met. his legs were in between yours and his one hand on your thigh. you got chills all over your body. his tongue touched your inner upper lip which caused your mouth to open and let out a small sigh. he went down to your neck and started kissing it. "wait, no." you said and stopped him. "what's wrong?" he said and looked up to you. "i don't know if this is right. also i'm really tired."

you both looked each other deep in the eyes as bucky came up to your face again. "fuck this" you said and kissed him again.
he stopped and looked at you shortly. he looked like a starved man. you pulled him in for a kiss again as he started to pull down the zipper of your crop top.

you bit his lip which caused him to groan. you took off his shirt and it revealed his defined abs. you stared at them for a bit too long and went over it with your hand. bucky noticed that you were staring so he smirked. you pulled him over so you were on top now. you could feel his boner through the thin material of his pants. you smirked through the kiss as you felt it. "this is not my position" bucky said and pulled you over again as he pulled down your pants.

he slowly started rubbing your clit from the outside of your underwear. you grind your hips against him as a sign that you wanted it. your head fell back and you started to moan. he kissed your whole body all the way down to your thighs. he kissed your inner thighs as he pulled down your underwear. he rubbed your clit and started to get into it. he had some good tricks with his tongue for someone who hasn't had sex in 70 years.

you moaned loudly as you grabbed bucky's hair. he looked up at you shortly, smirked and looked down again. he started to put two of his metal fingers inside you. the coldness of the metal gave you goosebumps. "faster" you moaned and threw your head back. he went faster and started to moan against your clit which caused your whole body to vibrate. "shit shit shit" you grabbed the sheets on your right side and clenched it into a fist. you could feel bucky smirking.
"are you close?" he asked while smirking "mhm very close" you said and moaned.

as you came he pulled out his fingers and went up to you again. he started kissing you and your neck whilst you pulled down his pants. his cock was rock hard which caused you to smirk. you rubbed the sensitive skin on his tip a little bit which caused him to moan loudly and throwing his head back. "oh fuck y/n"

you pulled him over so you were on top now, still rubbing it and then slowly licking the tip. he grabbed your hair and pushed it down so you had his cock in your mouth now. a tear rolled down your face and you started to gag a little bit but you were already experienced. you sat on his lap and kissed him meanwhile he put his cock in without a warning. you both moaned into each other's mouth. you switched between hopping and grinding all the time. "oh fuck yes y/n" you smirked. shortly before he came he pulled it out and came on your chest. there was a little bit on his face so you came closer to him as you licked it away and kissed him.

you were both exhausted and laid down completely out of breath. "this was amazing" he said. you just smirked. a few minutes later you looked over to see him being asleep already. you put your head between his shoulder and his head and fell asleep too. he was right. this was amazing.

the next morning you woke up and saw that he left already. you quickly realized that you've slept with fucking bucky barnes and regretted doing it, although it was freaking awesome. you were all sweaty so you stood up and took a shower. you finished and put on some clothes. you put on a crop top and a pair of flares and as you looked into the mirror, you saw that bucky's metal arm caused you some bruises on your waist. fuck.

you stormed into his room. he was just putting on his shirt. "what the fuck is this" you pointed on your bruises. "oh shit. does it hurt?" he asked worried as he came closer to you. "no it doesn't but what will the others think now?! you have them too." you asked crossing your arms. "well i mean, that means i was good wasn't i?" he said smirking and pulling you closer to him by your waist. you pushed him away. "yeah you were good but that doesn't matter" fuck what did i just say. "see? you just admitted it." he said and smiled. "fuck you barnes, i can't wear crop tops now."

"better for me. you're mine doll" he smirked. you hid your smirk whilst biting your lip "fuck you barnes i'm not yours. and do not call me fucking doll." you actually found it pretty cute how he called you doll. you stormed out of his room but didn't change your crop top to provoke him. that wasn't actually such a good idea because now the others will ask questions.

you went down and greeted everyone. "what's that" peter asked, pointing to your hip. fuck i knew someone would point it out. "oh i just fell down in the shower, it's not a big deal." you said and smiled, peter smiled back. when you turned around you saw bucky. he was smirking because he heard what you said. "are you sure it's not a big deal? it looks like it hurts." bruce said. "yes bruce don't worry it doesn't hurt at all." you smiled at him and heard bucky chuckle in the background. bruce nodded and walked away.

"sam!!" you shouted at him while he was sitting on the couch. "y/n!!" he shouted back. "i haven't talked to you in a while, how are you?" you asked him while sitting down. "very good actually. how about you?" he asked and smiled. "i'm glad to hear that. i'm good i'm good." you said and smiled back.

you and sam chatted for a while, pietro nat and wanda joined you two too. suddenly the gate opened which was weird because everyone was at home. you went to the gate and saw someone come in. "oh did they come?" tony came and asked. "who?" you asked and clenched your eyebrows.

"did you really forget me y/n?" a manly voice said. as they came closer you saw thor and loki.