-49

3 days have passed which means that it has been 5 days since bucky is gone. you've only slept once and it wasn't comfortable at all, but you really needed and deserved that sleep.

you were in the lab right now, doing some research. pietro decided to come into the lab and keep you company. he was just sitting next to you and you guys had a chat.

pietro was talking about something but he immediately stopped when he saw your desperate and worried face expression on your face looking at him with tears building up in your eyes.

"piet what if i can't find him in time and they turn him into the winter soldier again?"

pietro just pulled you in for a hug. a very tight hug.
"you're going to get him back y/n. i promise. why would you even think something like that?"

"it's been so long and nothing is getting me closer."
you slowly pulled away from the hug.
"and this goddamn stick from harley is still at 37%"

"come on y/n.. don't be so pessimistic."
pietro said softly as he put his hand on your thigh.
"hey why don't you take a break, go out, have some fun and distract yourself? you really deserve that."

you thought about it for a few seconds. you really needed that again.
"ok why not."

pietro clapped his hands excitingly.
"ok come on"
he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the lab. you went into your room, pietro sat down on your bed and you finally took a shower again.

you were changing your clothes right now meanwhile pietro sat on your bed talking to you. you changed and now you were putting on some make up.

"why aren't you coming with me? it would be fun."

"uhm.. no i'm not really in the mood i guess. but thank you."

"you could bring zayn."

"he's in DC with his sister."

"hm.. well then, call me if you change your mind."
you picked up your bag, gave pietro a kiss on his cheek, thanked him and then went out.

you planned on going into a bar and drink a bit to clear your mind since you were still thinking about bucky on the way there.

you finally arrived and went into the bar. you ordered a strawberry flavored cocktail with vodka. you took some sips and then went into the dancing crowd.

you were dancing with a random group of girls that didn't look like they knew each other either. you already drank your cocktail so you went to get something else to drink.

you sat down on the bar and waited until the bartender was finished with someone else's order. when he finally came to you to take your order, you felt someone's hand on your back. you looked up and saw a handsome looking guy, he was probably in his late 20s, had light brown hair, dark eyes and a stubble beard.

"two vodkas please. one with lemon juice syrup and one with strawberry. thank you."
he said to the bartender and sat down. he was smiling at you, you were just confused.

"were you stalking me or how did you know that i like a mix of vodka and strawberry?"

"i wouldn't consider that stalking, just admiring."
he answered. he had a sweet calm deep voice.

secret benefits // bucky barnes x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें