-50

"bucky?!"
your face lit up and you smiled big. you didn't hesitate and ran towards him. you jumped on him and hugged him very tight. your legs were around his waist and your arms around his neck. you couldn't believe that you're finally holding bucky in your arms again.

you hugged him for about 20 seconds, and when he let you down, you just cupped his face with your hands, looked deeply into his eyes, and kissed him.

"since uh when?!"
you heared thor in the back talking.. everyone was probably very confused.

the kiss was very long and needed, the both of you were starving for this kiss. you slowly pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath.

"how.. how the hell is this possible?! are you ok?! are you hurt?!"

"no y/n i'm not. i'm fine don't worry."
bucky chuckled.

"is this-? i swear to god if all this was some kind of prank i'm going to kill every single one of you in seconds."

everyone started laughing.
"no this wasn't a prank y/n.. they really got me."
bucky looked down. you just hugged him once again.

"well i kind of wished it was a prank this whole time."
you mumbled into his chest. bucky just chuckled.

"what happened then? can someone please explain i'm so confused."
you looked back at the others. sam and steve took a step forward..

"before i got knocked out by hydra, i could see how the other guys took bucky with them, so i quickly let a tiny version of redwing follow him."
sam started explaining..

"we never lost him y/n. we could see and hear him the whole time, that's why we were so 'calm'."
steve continued..

"then why didn't you tell me? and why did you wait for so long? why didn't you get him earlier?!"
you had so many questions..

"i tried to tell you twice on the first day but you were ignoring me the whole time.. and then, when i tried to tell you the third time, pietro stopped me. he told me that i shouldn't do that because you would probably not hesitate to go there by yourself and try to rescue him.. for some reason.. but i guess now we know the reason.."

you let a little "oops" out and tried to hide your smile.

"..we waited for so long because.. as i said.. we could hear everything they said. they were talking about someone that was going to come and take care of bucky. some of them seemed like they were scared of her, so we assumed she was someone special. we waited until the day she comes so we could break in there and knock everyone out and find out who that woman is. turns out we took hydra down."

you couldn't believe what he just said..
"wait.. WHAT!"

"we put all of these people in jail, including the leader.. which was this woman. they're in the raft now. the raft is an underwater prison. prisoners have no contact with the outside world, and they never return to it."

"seems brutal"
you said with a bit sarcasm.
"i don't know how to thank you guys. you really don't understand how much this means to me, thank you so much."

"you don't need to thank us y/n, you more likely need to explain something to us."
tony pointed at you and bucky. the both of you looked at each other and started laughing.

you and bucky sat down on the couch, you sat on his lap. bucky and you started to explain the others how the thing between you two happened. you still couldn't believe that you had your bucky back, you couldn't stop admiring him.

it felt so good to know that everyone knows about you two.. now you don't need to hide things anymore and are able to kiss him in front of everyone. you were having fun, until..

"so you guys are in a relationship, right?"
thor asked. you and bucky had no idea what to say. you just looked at each other. you waited for him to speak because you had no clue what to tell them. well.. he didn't, so you needed to speak up.

"we.. uh never talked about this."

"are you serious? you should hurry up bucky, some other guy might take her."
scott said. everyone started laughing.

suddenly bucky gently pushed you off of his lap. he stood up, and then kneeled down on one knee. the others were cheering. you didn't know what was going on right now, you were just looking at him very confused.

"dear y/f/n, may i, in honor, be your boyfriend?"
bucky said it a bit jokingly. you couldn't help but chuckle.

"yes!! yes, of course! i would love to."
your smile grew very big, so did his. everyone was applauding and cheering. you two shared a long kiss, and then he sat back down on the couch.

"don't get me wrong, you two are extremely cute, but it's still weird to me seeing you kissing and all that after all the hate."
nat stated. the others started agreeing. you weren't surprised, you would've thought the same.

"yeah, understandable."
you said and chuckled.

"i'm tired, you wanna come with me?"
you whispered to bucky. he nodded and you both stood up.

"guys, again, thank you for everything. but we're tired so, good night."

"mhm, 'tired' of course. i would've said the same."
scott said jokingly and everyone started laughing. you just rolled your eyes playfully, grabbed bucky's hand and pulled him into the elevator.

as you got into your room. you changed into some pj's and brushed your teeth.
while brushing your teeth, bucky came from behind and put his arms around your waist.

you finished brushing your teeth and then turned around to look at bucky. you gave him a soft sweet kiss and then pulled away to admire him.

"i lo-"
you began speaking but quickly covered your mouth with your hand. bucky started laughing and nodded.

"i lo you too."

you both laughed and kissed each other once more. you got into bed and wished each other good night. bucky was cuddling you from behind like a big spoon, and you were the little spoon.

you wanted to sleep, but you couldn't before you let go of something.

"bucky?"
you said quietly and turned around to face him.
"i love you."
you smiled slightly.

his eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face. he couldn't stop smiling, and so did you.

"i love you too y/n."
you both kissed sweetly, but deeply. you started to make out, but he suddenly pulled away and began speaking

"can you say that again?"
he asked.

"i love you."

"again?"

"i love you."

"one more time?"

"shut up."
you said while smiling and shut him with one more kiss.

soon after that, you both fell asleep.