-18

bucky was following you all the way to your room and tried to talk to you the whole time. you didn't say a word to him and sat down on your bad. he sat down facing you and lifted up your chin. "please listen to me y/n. i really didn't mean it like that. i'm sorry." he said. you still didn't say anything. he continued to apologize but you just kissed him.

the kiss held on very long. as you pulled away he looked at you and smirked,
"so that means you aren't mad at me?"
he asked.
"out" you said.
"what?" he clenched his eyebrows.
"get out. now." you said and raised your voice. "jesus fine" he said and walked out, leaving your door open.
"what an asshole." you mumbled.
"you could say it like that." loki said and leaned on your door frame.
"loki! come in." loki came in and you both chatted a bit.
"wanna watch a horror movie?" you asked and smiled.
"why not." he said and laid down on your bed next to you.

"jesus christ" you jumped a little as a jumpscare came up. "it's not even scary" he said and smiled at the screen screen as if it was a comedy. "creep." you said and smiled. "oh and i would also prefer if you would say something like 'oh my loki!' or 'loki odinson' because i'm clearly the better god." you started to laugh but he was a 100% serious which made it even funnier. after a short time loki fell asleep. he was kicking in his sleep so you laid down on the floor.

"wanna sleep in my bed?" you looked over and saw bucky. you turned around again. "come on y/n that doesn't look comfortable. don't worry i'll sleep on the floor."

you stood up and passed him without saying anything. while passing him you hit your arm against his on purpose. you laid down in his bed. it was so soft and smelled so good. you looked over and saw bucky laying on the floor. "james?" "yeah?" he answered. "come up" you said as you opened the blanket as a sign for him to lay down beside you. last time he slept beside you, you slept better than you ever did. he smiled and got into the bed. there was a space between you two but you turned around and filled the space. you slowly put your head on his chest and noticed him smiling. "can i ask you something?"he asked. you looked up at him. "why do you never call me bucky?" you put your head back on his chest. "i don't know i just never considered you as my friend and only your friends called you bucky." you said with a tired voice. "oh" just came out of his mouth. you both fell asleep.

as you woke up you looked at bucky's phone and saw that it was still 5 am. you regretted getting into his bed so you wanted to stand up and leave but his hand grabbed your forearm and pulled you back. "no don't leave. you're warm" he said half asleep. "i should've never gotten in here, i'm sorry." you said and wanted to walk away but he pulled you back again. "why are you saying this" he was fully awake now. "i don't know, i'm sorry. i need to-" he kissed you before you could end your sentence.

you both made out very long and he got on top of you. he started to kiss your neck and as he kissed your soft spot, you moaned. "you ready?" he asked. "i don't know" you replied. "then i'll just do you a little favor." he smirked and started to pull your pants down. teasing you he kissed every inch of your inner thighs, causing you to beg. he knew exactly what he was doing. "please i want this." you moaned. he rubbed your clit through your underwear teasing you even more. he took off your underwear and started to lick it from up to down. he was eating you out hardly as he rubbed your clit with his fingers. "fuck yes" you moaned and threw your head back. this time he put his human fingers inside, and this time it was even 3 of them. his fingers were very warm. "faster" you said as he went even faster. he pulled them out, smirked at you and licked his fingers. goddamn that was hot.

you were out of breath as he laid beside you. "asshole" you said. he just smiled at you, also out of breath.

you put on your underwear and pjs again and made your way out. before you went out you turned around. "you know what?" you asked. bucky looked at you, smirking, waiting for you to continue. "i hate you, but you're good in bed." you said. he smirked and you got out of the room quickly. someone needed to say this.

you went back to your room to see loki awake. shit. "hey" you said nervously, hoping he didn't hear anything. "hello y/n" he said, tiredly. it doesn't seem like he heard anything. "what's up with you and that guy?" he asked. you turned to him and looked confused. "which guy?" you asked. "that metal arm guy" you chuckled but he stayed serious. "he's an asshole." you said. "but you were in his room." shit. "what do you mean." you acted confused. "you were in his room, weren't you?" he clenched his eyebrows. "yeah, maybe."

"i thought you hated each other." he looked very confused. "we do. loki you were literally fighting me in your sleep. he saw that i laid on the ground and offered me to sleep in his bed. you know me, i would never refuse to sleep in a comfortable bed. but don't worry, he slept on the ground." you lied. "oh well then. i want to have some of your guys midgardian breakfast. it tasted really good last time." you laughed and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the elevator. bucky was coming out of his room and saw you grabbing his hand so he got jealous.

gosh i love seeing him jealous.