-21

"what's up guys" you asked, normally, as if nothing was weird.
"are you pregnant y/n?" tony asked suddenly
"what the fuck? no!" you said, confused. "language" steve said, as always. you just rolled your eyes.

"what is going on here?" you asked. "pietro and wanda told us everything" peter said.
"fuck you peter" pietro looked at him with a death stare.
"what do you mean?" you were confused. "the benefits y/n. the benefits" bucky said. he looked very pissed.
"oh my fucking god" you sat down.

"are you sure you're not pregnant?!" tony asked again. you just looked at him, very pissed. he raised his eyebrows, waiting for a response.
"tony i can't get pregnant" you said very pissed as why pietro and wanda would tell them.
"what? why?" bucky asked. you looked at him shortly and looked away again.
"and why?" steve asked.
"are you kidding me? i got tortured for over 6 or 7 years. i got hit in my uterus more than i can count." you said. it was actually no big deal for you.

the others didn't know what to say so you broke the awkward silence.
"ok wait. and why exactly did y'all tell them? they didn't need to know that shit." you were a bit angry, not because they know, just because you couldn't trust them. "i told them that they should shut up" nat came from behind you with a cup of coffee. "good morning" she said. you smiled at her for not even a second until it dropped again. wanda began to speak
"y/n pietro was having dumb imaginations and thought you could get pregnant. bucky overheard us and thought you were pregnant and was worried, i don't even know why, it's still confusing. anyways.." you looked over to him but he looked away.
"everyone started to worry and ask questions. we didn't know what to say so we just told them the truth" pietro continued.

you scoffed, "this is ridiculous" you stood up and went to the kitchen to make yourself a coffee which was indeed needed right now.

you made your coffee and as you turned around you saw pietro and wanda. "y/n we are SO sorry. we didn't know what to do i know we shouldn't have told them, it's none of their business." wanda said. "wanda i don't care if they know. i'm just doubting y'all's trust now." you sighed and looked down at your coffee. they didn't know what to say, the only thing that came out of pietros mouth was an,

"oh."

you just went out of the kitchen, straight to your room. you jumped on your bed and let a loud sigh out.
if they really care about me having benefits with some random guy then what will they think about me and fucking bucky barnes. wait. why do they even care?! it's none of their business and they know that i've already fucked multiple guys.
after your thoughts filled up your whole head you fell asleep. you took a long nap and it was already late afternoon.

you were in bed the whole time and scrolled through your phone until FRIDAY went on.

"dinner is ready, avengers"

you stood up and went out. as you opened your door you saw bucky and remembered the thing that happened earlier this morning. you closed your door again and sighed. you waited a bit and got out of your room again, bucky was gone.

you went down and saw everyone on the kitchen table waiting for you. they were chatting and laughing. "hey y/n!! come on we were waiting for you" steve waved you to them. you were kind of confused because you thought it would be awkward now but no, it was the complete opposite. you sat down and smiled awkwardly as everyone started to eat. they were still chatting and laughing but you were quiet the whole time. you interrupted their chat.

"ok stop this shit" you said as you put down your fork. everyone looked at you "what's up y/n" steve asked.

"why are you guys acting as if nothing happened this morning?" you asked. "why would we?" tony asked as he shoved the food in his mouth. "weren't you mad at me this morning? and now everything is fine or what?"

steve interrupted you quickly
"no no no y/n don't get us wrong. we weren't mad?! why would you think that?! pietro and wanda let it seem like you were pregnant and we were just shocked because we were scared that one of your one night stands would be the father of your child now. we do not care about who you hook up with or anything. it's your life, not ours. you're 22 y/n, i think you know what you're doing"

he was so sweet and his voice was so soft. "exactly. or how the girls and gays would say, period"
tony said. everyone started to laugh.

you looked at them with a bright smile, not knowing how to express how much you love every single one of them, except for bucky, i guess.

steve knows how bad you are in expressing your feelings but he knew that you love and appreciate them very much. the smile was very much self explaining and enough for him to know.

you all finished eating and went to the small cinema you have in the avengers tower.

(it looks like that but imagine two more couches)

you sat down on the edge of the last couch with peter, sam, thor and loki. loki was beside you and you cuddled into him a little bit (the bro cuddle back at it again)

the others were on the two couches in front of you but bucky, steve, nat and tony were on the first couch in the front. you turned on an action/comedy movie. before the film started you stood up to bring some snacks and drinks from the bar right next to the cinema.

you gave everyone a drink and they grabbed any snack they wanted.
"that was so unnecessary" tony mumbled. what the fuck
"rude" you narrowed your eyes.
"no no i didn't mean it like that.. i just.. couldn't you just use your powers to get all this stuff?" he asked. you realized now "oh, uh, uhm, i'm still not used to it that you guys know about it so yeah"
you chuckled and sat down again. as the movie started, you cuddled into loki again and he put his arm around you which seemed like it pissed off barnes.

bucky looked over to you multiple times in the movie and it was really annoying at some point. loki tapped your shoulder. you looked up at him. "am i having hallucinations or is this butthole looking over to you the whole time?" you chuckled. "yeah i think so. it's annoying right?" you said and rolled your eyes
"quite" he whispered. you smiled at him and continued to watch the movie.

you heard some loud whispering at the end of the couch and when you looked over you saw sam and peter. it looked like they were arguing a bit, but it was annoying
"fuck you guys i can't focus on the movie" you shouted at them.

"sorry y/n. but this little kiddo here doesn't want me to ask you to bring me some popcorn with your powers because he thinks that it's disrespectful." sam said.
peter was smiling nervously as he started to scratch the back of his head.
you chuckled,
"it's ok peter, it's not a big deal." you smiled at him and he smiled back. "does anyone else want anything?" you asked, as you brought everyone everything they asked for and continued the movie.