-8

marcus slept over again at your house but left the day after. you really liked him but still not enough. you have done the deeds three times in total and you need to admit, he was very good at it.

it was the next day and you got ready to go eat breakfast. in the elevator you met barnes. great. you got in but said nothing. "i haven't heard anything" he suddenly said. "the fuck do you mean" you said in confusion. "no screams, no moans, no swears. he must be really bad in bed. or maybe it's just you."

you felt anger filling up your body as you clenched your fists together. you turned around to him and faced him very close. "if only you would know." you chuckled and shook your head "he was the best one so far actually, oh and me? i'm a sex bomb trust me. but you're only dreaming about that." you were whispering loudly and looked into his eyes while switching to his lips sometimes. "barnes, you haven't had sex in over 70 years so please just shut your damn mouth" you said and turned around again. he was quiet the whole time but still had his resting bitch face on. as always.

you finished breakfast and sat down on the couch where everyone was. "y/n look at this" nat said suddenly. you looked over to her as she showed a picture of you and marcus in the hanging bed asleep and cuddling. you just smirked and looked away. that smirk held on pretty long. "disgusting" someone said whispered under his breath but everyone still heard it. you looked over and saw bucky crossing his arms in anger. "excuse me?" you said with a louder voice. "these are the first nice words you've ever said to me. who would've thought."

"maybe if you wouldn't be such an asshole i would be nice to you. sometimes i really think we could've been friends but you always mess things up." you said in anger and raising your voice a little bit. "i mess things up? you were the one who was so rude to me as soon as i walked in. was it because of this fucking arm? why did you look at it so weirdly the other day?!" he said raising his voice too. everyone switched their eyes between us. you just stood there in shock and didn't know what to say. "fuck you james" you said and stormed out the tower. you felt that your eyes got watery but you held it back. you didn't know where you were going. you just walked around in new york and needed a drink.

you went into a bar and got a little bit drunk. you still had yourself in control but you weren't fully yourself. a guy came up to and you both started to chat. the chat held on very long and it was already late. you started to get a little bit more sober because you haven't had one drink during you conversation but you still were drunk. elijah (the guy) offered you a dance and of course you wouldn't say no. you put your arms around his neck and he held your waist tightly. he started to kiss your neck as the both of you stopped dancing and walked out of the bar.

you both were in a forest and started to make out. all of sudden you saw a shadow above you eye. when you opened your eyes you saw his hand with a needle. before he could stab you with what ever was in that thing. you used your powers to hold back his arm. he didn't stop trying so you ripped his arm and his leg off. what are you doing y/n. right before you tried to stab him with a branch he said something "hail hydra" you looked at him with a shocked face and stabbed into his heart. he was dead.

blood was all over you but you were too drunk to think. you just rushed to the tower and didn't care what the others say. not again. you remembered the last time when you came home with blood on you and made a joke about killing someone. and now you really did.

you were so scared that someone has seen it. people definitely saw you running through the city with blood all over you but they didn't see from where it came, hopefully. you walked in but nobody was there. good. when you got into the elevator you pressed the button to your floor and walked out.

shit. bucky was standing there. "y/n what the fuck" he said with a shocking face. you just passed him and walked into your room. you locked it and pressed your back against the door. this time you couldn't hold it back. you started crying. you went into the bathroom and threw off the clothes that were covered in blood. you took a shower to get all the dirt and blood away. you were tearing up in the shower the whole time, without any noises. just tears streaming down your face.

the next morning you woke up from a banging on your door. you opened it and saw pietro. "hey what's up" you said with a tired voice "y/n you came home late yesterday. very late. i couldn't wait for you and went to bed. where were you?!" he sounded worried. flashbacks replayed in front of your eyes. "oh i just needed to clear my mind and went to a friends house." you smiled. he believed you. thank god. "good to know. please do never do this again and tell us where you're going." he smiled. "piet i'm 22 i know what i'm doing" you said and smirked. no i don't. he smirked back "come on you slept pretty long, time for breakfast." he waved you over. "yes sure i'll come. i'm just gonna get ready very quick." you smiled. he nodded. you closed your door and sighed. i need to burn these clothes.

you got ready and before you went down you hid the clothes that were covered in blood. at the breakfast table you were zoned out the whole time. tony shook your body and you came back to reality.

"huh, oh, what?" you were confused. what did just happen. "are you high?" scott asked. you looked at him with an annoyed face. he looked away very fast. "what's wrong y/n" steve asked, worried. "huh? oh it's nothing i just.. i.. miss marcus." you smiled. "then call him" peter said. "i will after breakfast." you smiled, he smiled back. you looked over at bucky because he saw you yesterday. you can't decide what his expression meant. confusion? rage? sadness?

you just looked away and hoped that everyone believed the excuse.