-4

you cleaned everything up except for the blood in your face since you didn't look in the mirror. you walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

the door opened and bucky was standing in there. great. you looked at his metal arm and he looked at your wrapped hand. there was an awkward silence the whole time until he broke it. "you got something on your face" he suddenly said. you were ignoring him at first but a few seconds later you turned around to the mirror in the elevator and saw a little bit of blood in your face. you didn't care and turned back around. "y/n what the fuck happened" he asked shortly before the door opened. you wanted to provoke him so you smiled at him and said "i killed somebody" and walked away proudly.

you could feel his confused gaze behind you as you walked into your room. you went to the bathroom and washed away the blood on your face. you were smiling the whole time because you handled the situation like a motherfucker. suddenly your door banged open and steve shouted "meeting office. now" barnes this little asshole.

"fuck off steve i didn't kill anyone" you said rolling my eyes and laying down on your bed. "then what the fuck were you doing and why are you always coming home so late these past days." he said angrily. you saw bucky leaning on your doorframe smiling. you could kill him right now. you looked at him with a death stare and then looked at steve again. should i provoke them with a lie or just say the truth? the truth is boring.

"well i got a boyfriend. no to be honest you can't call this a boyfriend, it's more like a friend i fuck sometimes." what the fuck am i saying?! this doesn't even answer his question, but at least he got uncomfortable enough to leave. steve looked confused and clenched his eyebrows. bucky got very very red. "be careful barnes, you will explode" you smirked. his smile dropped and he looked angry. what the fuck.

steve just left but bucky stayed. "fuck off james" you said while scrolling on your phone. he stood there for some minutes. you looked at him and clenched your eyebrows "what the fuck do you want?" you asked annoyed and angrily. "really? boyfriend?" he whispered under his breath and shook his head while turning around and entering his room.

"could've at least close the door asshole" you shouted while standing up and shutting your door.

you wanted to sleep but a quick thought came up on your mind. 'was he jealous?' no of course he wasn't. then you went to sleep.

when you woke up and got ready you went downstairs to see everyone in the living room looking at me. "oh shit is a new member coming again? do you need my opinion on it again? oh btw.. my answer is no. i don't need a barnes 2.0" you said walking out of the elevator. "fuck you" bucky said with a straight face. "y/n who is this guy? and please tell me you didn't kill him" tony asked. you looked at him with a confused look "which guy?" you asked. "your friend.. the friend with the.. benefits. i think you can call it that." he said. shit i forgot about that.

"who said that it was a boy?" everyone looked at me with a confused look. "well you said boyfriend at first" bucky said, still with a straight face. you rolled your eyes. "guys that was just a joke. damn, chill. i was just meeting an old friend of mine and when i walked home it was very late and there were some creepy man who were trying to touch me but i knocked out one of them."

you saw some shocked and confused faces. and a smirk. bucky was the one smirking. when you looked at him his smirk dropped quickly. you clenched your eyebrows at him and looked back at steve and tony. "and you couldn't have said that earlier" bucky said annoyed. "why don't you just screw yourself barnes?" you said with a provokant smile. "also.. why do y'all care about who i hook up with what the fuck i'm 22 and i can do what i want" you said and rolled my eyes clearly annoyed.

"you came home with a bloody hand and face, said you killed somebody and then said you have a boyfriend or something. of course we are gonna ask questions" bruce said. well he was kind of right. you just grabbed your coffee and went to the highest floor to watch new york city.

you fell asleep on the floor while watching new york and suddenly you felt someone picking you up. you opened your eyes and saw a metal hand. you panicked and used your powers to move the arm away. you fell down on the floor and hit your head. ow. you looked up seeing bucky looking at his hands. "what the fuck was that" he whispered. shit. why did i use my powers.

"i could ask you the same barnes" you said while holding your head. "did you just do that?" he asked you. you panicked "what do you mean?" was the only thing that came out of my mouth in this situation. "nothing, just forget it" he said while still looking at his arms. you stood up and walked away leaving him in there. as the elevator door closed you slapped your head and were angry at yourself. what the hell have you just done y/n. you are so dumb. you said to yourself.

when you walked into your room you just jumped on your bed with your face sinking in your bed sheets. "long day?" you heard someone from the corner of your room. when you looked, you saw pietro gladly. "oh hey, finally a normal person" pietro chuckled and hopped on your bed. "let's just watch a movie" you smiled at him and laid beside him.

you saw that pietro fell asleep so you turned off the tv and went on your phone. suddenly a knock on your door. "come in" you said and saw bucky entering, you were confused. he saw pietro on your bed and of course he's gonna think something. he got red and left very fast.

god i hate him.