-26

it was the next morning. you woke up and felt something warm beside you. you turned around and saw bucky.
"bucky what the hell are you doing here" you whispered. "sleeping. now shut up." he said with his deep morning voice.

"get ou- ...nevermind" you laid down again and moved closer to him. his body was warm and you felt safe. you guys were just laying in bed, he was probably asleep but you were awake the whole time.
"is everything ok?" you asked him softly. he didn't say anything at first, you assumed he was asleep.
"yeah" he said after a few seconds. you nodded slowly.

you were curious as why he would lay in your bed so suddenly. after some minutes you decided to get up.
"where are you going" bucky asked with his tired morning voice and groaned. "taking a shower" you said.
"without me?" he opened one eye to look over to you
"oh shut up" you said as you threw your tshirt at him.

you finished showering and put on your clothes. you went out of your bathroom and saw bucky still in your bed.
"lazy bitch" you chuckled.
"your bed is soft" he smirked.
"yours too" you smirked back and locked eyes for a short but felt like a long time. you turned around again quickly as you realized and dried your hair with a towel.

"why did you lay down in my bed so suddenly? you scared me" you chuckled a bit. he looked down and looked a little bit embarrassed.
"are you good?" you asked softly as you sat down beside him.
"yeah" he forced a smile to his face.
"what's wrong?" you laid your hand on his leg. "it's just.. the nightmares.." he said quietly then put on a sad smile and looked down.
"you have nightmares too?" you were kind of shocked and confused.
"yes sometimes. i don't have them when i... sleep beside.. you" he smiled weakly, still looking embarrassed.
"yeah me too" you said very quietly.
"wait, really?"
"yes. that's why i asked you to enter the bed last time when i slept on the floor."

he smiled at you and his eyes were lightning up. he leaned in to kiss you but you put your hand on his naked chest to push him away slightly. "sorry. i just.. i need a coffee" you stood up quickly, not even knowing why you just refused his kiss.

you went down to the kitchen, hair still wet. you sat on the kitchen island and sighed heavily as you took a sip from your coffee. "long night?" you heard tony's voice saying as he entered the kitchen and made himself a coffee.
"i guess you can say that" you chuckled. you had a quick chat with tony until he went to his lab again.

you wanted to go training since you haven't been in a long time. you threw on your training clothes and wanted to head out until tony walked out his lab and saw you.
"bye tony i'm gonna go training." you smiled at him and put on your jacket.
"the training room is on the other side and why do you need a jacket to train" he crossed his arms.
"oh i wanted to go to that training hall i rented bu-" he interrupted you.
"are you really waisting your money by renting this hall if you have one in your own house? dumbass"

"oh i just thought that only the avengers train in there.. and i actually didn't think of it" you looked down to the keys in your hand. "well you're hopefully gonna be an amazing avenger soon so you should train in the avengers training room too. come on." he smiled as he waved you to the training room. you smiled back and walked in the direction.
me? an avenger? funny.

you entered the training room. luckily no one was there. you went to the punching bag area and chose one. you started to punch it very hard. you did some tricks on it, kicked it and all that. you punched it even more and suddenly the sand came out streaming. "impressive" nat said suddenly. some of the avengers entered the training hall but you couldn't hear them entering since you had your airpods in on full volume.

you were full of anger for absolutely no reason. you ignored nat's 'compliment' and put your airpods in again to punch the next punching bag. you did the exact same on that one. the sand was streaming out. you were out of breath until a hand touched your shoulder. you turned around to see bucky. you put your airpods out. "are you good?" he asked softly. you nodded and smiled. he smiled back.

you noticed that everyone was gone but bucky stayed.
"wanna train together?" you asked bucky. he nodded and you went over to him to where the mattresses are.
"don't forget that i'm a super soldier" he winked at you
"don't forget that i can kill you without even moving" you winked back. he sucked his teeth and got steady. he tried to punch you but you did this:

 he tried to punch you but you did this:

bucky groaned, "ouch." you chuckled and stood up. "ok how the fuck did you learn this alone" he asked while standing up.
"i wasn't alone" should i say that marcus taught me this move? it will make him jealous. "marcus helped me" you smirked.
"mhm" he was definitely jealous.
"haven't seen him in a while" he said annoyed.
"he's in california for work. no chatting barnes, training."

you got steady again. you wanted to punch him but he held your fist. you kicked his knee and he nearly tripped until you kicked his hip so he fell down on the ground. "ok enough" he stood up and got a bit aggressive. he started to punch but you swayed his punches the whole time until he took your arm and flipped you over so you were on the ground now. "good move" you smirked and groaned. you pretended that you wanted to stand up but you took his foot and pulled it so he fell down on his back.

you wanted to stand up but he pulled you back so you will fall on your back but you accidentally fell on him. you were on top of him now and looked deep into his eyes. suddenly he took your forearms and pulled you over so now he was on top of you and pinned your arms above your head. "looks like i'm winning" he smirked. you had eye contact very long until he started to switch to your lips, the same goes to you. as he started to lean in you pulled him over too. "i'm the winner here" you winked.

you were out of breath so you leaned your upper body up. he was laying down and you were sitting on his lap now. he took the chance and pushed your shoulders back and hit your head against the ground where no mattress was. you groaned as he climbed above you and pinned your arms above your head again. his legs were squeezing yours so you couldn't move now. "i always win y/l/n" he looked at you with a straight face and you could feel his breath against your face. you got chills and butterflies.
stop this feeling y/n. why are you having it ?!

it looked like he was leaning in for a kiss. this time you didn't want to refuse but you just did. you don't even know why.
you pushed him away with your powers and stood up.
"thank you for the training." you said and walked out quickly. you went to take a shower again since you were sweating like hell.