-32

you were in your room and an hour passed since you've talked with bucky. you sat on your bed and scrolled on your phone. you were bored so you decided to go downstairs.

as you walked out of your room you saw bucky. he smirked at you but you stayed the same. you both went into the elevator. you looked at him and noticed that you've given him a bloody lip. you chuckled.
"what's so funny" he narrowed his eyes.
"sorry. didn't mean to" you looked down at his lip.

"i'm pretty sure you did, but it's fine" he smiled. you rolled your eyes playfully.
"oh shit, it's starting to bleed again." you said as you came closer to him slowly "wait" you licked his lip while looking each other deep in the eyes. you pulled away again, still being very close to his face and smirked. he looked at your lips as he put his hands on your lower back and pulled you closer to him. he placed his lips against yours and melted into a kiss until you got interrupted by the sound of the elevator door opening.

you pulled away quickly and went out of it very fast, still grinning like an idiot. you sat down on the couch with some of the others until steve came up to you.

"y/n i need to talk to you" he sounded very serious.
"scary" you said sarcastically and narrowed your eyes.
"i'm serious. i need your consent because of something important." he said.

"oh. ok then, what's up?"

"you know, because of christmas we're not gonna have any mission at the moment but after christmas, there's gonna be one that is very important. we've found a hydra base where the some very important informations are hidden in and we really need those."

"oh well. and why do you need my consent?"

"because you are gonna be the one who's gonna go in there"
he said bluntly as if nothing is weird about that.

"what?!" sam raised his voice at steve who was sitting beside you.
"you know that she's a hydra victim, right?" he narrowed his eyes.

"wait sam." you put your hand on his thigh. "and why exactly me?"

"the mission needs to be very quickly. you'll only have a few minutes. you told us one time that you've remembered every single hydra base so you're gonna be perfect for this mission. if someone of us is gonna do that, they're gonna go in there completely blind and it will take them very long to find everything."

you didn't answer and were thinking if you should do it or not.

"everyone is gonna come with you tho. we're gonna hide outside and be steady to blow up the place as soon as you have everything. you still have time to think about it y/n don't worry. just tell me in time." steve smiled as he patted your thigh and wanted to walk away.
"i'm in" you shouted before he would be completely gone. he came back.
"are you sure y/n? it's all up to you."
he made sure that you're completely ok with that decision.
"yes steve. i know what i'm doing and i'm clearly needed for that mission."

"well then, good. i'm gonna give you all the details after christmas" he smiled and walked away.

when he was gone you sighed loudly. of course you were nervous but they needed you. you are powerful so you're gonna make it. you hid the fact that you were nervous and acted confident.
"are you a 100% sure y/n?" sam gently put his hand on your shoulder.
"of course sam. i know what i'm doing." he nodded and y'all continued to watch tv.

a few moments later sam was gone and loki sat next to you instead. he was sitting on the edge of the couch and you laid down with your head on his lap. he was really like your brother.
"do you miss new asgard?" you looked up at him. "no. i miss asgard" he looked kind of sad but tried to hide it. you smiled at him weakly.
"well better for me, now you're closer to new york." you tried to lighten the mood. it worked. he chuckled and shook his head.

"don't worry. i don't think they're expecting me to come again" he said and smiled a bit.
"wait, what? why?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "they kind of abandoned me because they said it's my fault that asgard was destroyed." he looked a little bit sad again but shrugged it off. "well, is it? sorry. i've never asked you how asgard was destroyed." you realized. "no it is not. laufey was the one who destroyed it. no one really knows the reason but it's kind of self explaining since it was laufey and he hated my.. father.. odin. but now they are both dead." he started to explain. "and laufey is who exactly again?" you asked.

"my.. father" he hesitated saying this.
"i'm so confused right now" you said with a little humor in your voice. "laufey is my biological father and odin adopted me. but i still do not see laufey as my father, because it's odin." he explained.
"and why is this your fault now?" you narrowed your eyes in confusion.
"well apparently because laufey is my father." he sighed.
"this makes no fucking sense"

"i know y/n. but at least i have you." he smiled and nudged your shoulder playfully. you smiled back and chuckled a bit.

you saw bucky entering the living room. he was just walking casually but then saw you laying on the couch with your head on lokis thighs. he switched his eyes between you and loki, gave the both of you a weird look and walked away into the kitchen.
"i really don't like him" loki whispered. you chuckled and wanted to agree, but couldn't for some reason.

you noticed that he was jealous again. it was pissing you off sometimes since loki was really like your brother, the same goes to thor. you knew that he was especially jealous of thor since you've kissed him in the spinning bottle game but you still think that it was incest till this day.

"loki i'm going to be right back i'm a bit thirsty" you excused yourself to go to bucky.

you entered the kitchen and saw him drinking a coffee on the kitchen island. he looked kind of mad. "what's wrong?" you asked as you hopped on the kitchen island and sat on it.
"the fact that nobody knows that you're mine." he said it bluntly but didn't hesitate.

"well that's because i'm not" you said as you took his coffee from his hand and took a sip. "but THIS is mine." he said and took his coffee back. you chuckled.

"i heard about the mission"
he said.

"what about it?"

"are you sure you want to do this y/n?"

"i'm not a fucking pussy barnes."

you hopped off the island and walked out to go back to loki.