-6

a day has passed already and you avoided bucky as much as you could. you didn't talk to him once but gladly the others arrived now.

as the quinjet door opened pietro run up to you, picked you up and hugged you. you haven't seen each other in nearly a week. after that nat and wanda came and hugged you. "where are the others?" you asked. "they are still in the quinjet, they're gonna come soon." wanda said. "and why?" you asked with confusion on your face.

"scott got hurt because he made himself big again." pietro said. oh god i told him not to do this again. "is he ok?" you asked worried. "yes y/n don't worry, he's good." nat said while patting on your shoulder. you were glad to hear that. "are you feeling better bucky?" wanda asked. you turned around and saw him leaning on the wall. "yeah 'bucky' are you feeling better?" you said sarcastically. and then passed him without looking at him.

did i just say bucky? ew. only his friends say bucky.

scott and the others finally came. you walked up to them. they all greeted you and then you looked at scott who was carried by steve since he has passed out. "is he gonna be ok?" you asked, looking worried. "yes y/n don't worry, it's not anything serious, he just needs some rest." said bruce. you smiled and walked to the living room. bucky was sitting there but this time you didn't care. you just wanted to sit down on the couch.

you both just sat in silence and watched tv. "y/n?" bucky called you. "what" you said, annoyed, not looking at him. "don't be mad now please, just be normal. i just wanted to ask you a question." he said and his voice sounded a little bit worried. "what" you said normally this time, but you still didn't look away from the tv.

"two days ago when you wore that dress i saw something on your leg. it was a very big scar from your hip to you foot. i have never seen it before.. what happened?" he asked. your heart stopped beating for a second. your eyes widened. he doesn't know..? you looked over at him as he was waiting for a response. "are you good?" he asked. "yeah" you said and smiled. "i don't know where i got it from. i lost my memory a few years ago." you said as he looked kind of confused. "oh, ok" he said and continued to watch the movie.

(buckys thoughts) did she just smile at me? what the hell.

you started to remember every single detail. he doesn't remember.. your hands started to shake so you hid them and walked away. bucky noticed that something was off but he seemed to not care.

you entered your room and locked it because you felt like you're gonna cry. but you didn't. you sat there in silence for 30 minutes. all of sudden someone knocked on the door and you jumped a little bit. you opened the door and tony stood there. "oh hey tony" you smiled. "hello y/n" he said while walking into your room. you closed the door and sat on your bed beside him. "what's up, how are you?" i asked "oh i'm good i'm good. i actually just wanted to tell you that i'm gonna have a party soon."  "a party? for what?" i was dumb for asking that, tony loves party's and always throws some. "oh uh i don't know i just feel like throwing a party, you know me." he said while smirking.

"makes sense. but why didn't you announce it through FRIDAY ? what's up?" you asked, worried. "nothing nothing i just wanted to see you, we were gone for almost a week you know?" he smiled. "understandable" you laughed and smiled. "perfect!" he said while patting on your thigh and standing up. "it's tomorrow at 7pm, be late, dress slutty" he said while showing a peace sign and walking out of your room. "i will!" you shouted after him while smiling.

all of sudden you saw a figure in my door frame. "you better not" bucky said. "what do you want james and the fuck do you mean" i asked, clearly annoyed from him again. "dress slutty" he said. you laughed "who are you to tell me what i'm gonna wear?" you stood up and walked to your door. you stood very close to him. you looked up and said "now i'm gonna wear something extra slutty" you smiled provokant and shut your door aggressively.

you walked out of your room to the elevator and pressed the button to nat's room. you knocked at her door and walked in. wanda was sitting on her bed too. "hey girls, wanda i'm glad that you're here too i wanted to ask you the same thing" you said and smiled. "oh, what's up?" nat asked. "wanna go shopping? i need something extra slutty for the party." they both looked at each other and smirked. "hmm and for who?" wanda asked while smirking. "james"

ok why did i say this.. this sounds so wrong. both of them looked very confused. "oh god no no no don't get me wrong. tony told me to dress slutty, james heard that and was like 'you better not' it pissed me off so much so i'm gonna wear somthing extra slutty now." you said quickly and sighed. "ohhh ok understandable. i was so confused." nat said and wanda agreed.

we got ready and wanted to go. when we arrived at the first floor the boys sat there and looked over at us. you could feel buckys gaze on you which made you feel uncomfortable. "where are you guys going?" steve asked. "shopping" you said while smiling. the boys looked at each other "we will come too" pietro said. the other boys agreed and stood up.

nat, wanda, steve, pietro, bucky, sam and you walked to the city. you and the girls tried in millions of dresses but nothing was slutty enough for you.

—————————————————————

bucky's pov

the girls took so long, i was getting bored. i saw a suit that i liked but i didn't really feel like going to the party. "i like this one but i feel like there are better ones" y/n said and went into the cabin again to change the dress. the curtain of y/n's cabin wasn't fully closed, there was an inch that was still open and you could look inside. i took a quick look and saw her in her bra but looked away very quick. this was wrong. i hate her. "ok i think this is the one" she said. finally.

she walked out and wore the sluttiest dress i've ever seen. she showed her dress to the girls and i saw them hyping her up. "definitely no" i said. why did i say this. "what?" she said. "you're not going anywhere with this." i said. oh god bucky shut your mouth. she looked at nat and wanda and started to laugh "fuck you james" she said getting back into her cabin to change into her clothes.

now i'm definitely going to the party.