-39

{before i start i want to say that the idea of this chapter isn't fully mine. the person who's idea it was said that they don't want any credits, so there's none.}

(a few days later)

"you understood the plan, right?"
steve made sure. you nodded.

a few days passed and y'all were in the quinjet on the way to that secret hydra base right now. it was the mission that steve asked you to do a few days ago.

"perfect. be careful y/n."
steve said.

"aren't i alwa-"
you began saying before your fingers accidentally pulled the handle and you were flung out of the jet. your parachute pulled you in the opposite direction of where you needed to be.
"oh fucking shit!"

you shouted as you fell through bundles of trees and landed flat in your back. your body was aching from the impact.

"y/n. y/n are you ok?"
tony's voice called out through the comms. you achingly pushed your fingers against the button on your earpiece.

"i'm great, uh- might take me a few minutes to get there"
you chuckled, hiding the back that you fell straight on your ass.

"oh that was funny, you should have seen the way you fell out"
pietro cackled through the earpiece.

"shut up speedo."
you grumbled, dusting yourself off and making your way towards the building which was at least a good mile away.

after finally arriving at where you're supposed to be, you cautiously climbed onto the roof and opened the hatch which laid on top.
"ok i'm in" you whispered, jumping into the room the hatch led you to.

"good. you'll find it if you look around a bit. maybe in a safe or something."
steve's voice spoke. you stopped in your tracks and scratched your head.
"wait what am i looking for?"

"y/n we went through this."

"yeah i know, i wasn't listening."
you could hear bucky chuckling in the background.

once steve explained everything again you knew where to look for.
"oh, i think i know where to look for that."

you went out of the room and cautiously walked in the hallway to look for a specific room. you really didn't feel comfortable but you needed to shrug it off. as soon as you found it you looked for the information you needed.

after around five minutes of admiring this ugly old ass place you found a drawer where you needed a high tech key to open it. you still could crack it open with your powers and saw a big box in there. as you opened it, you saw many files and a usb stick. that was probably it.
you quickly pushed the button on your earpiece.
"found it."

"good. now try to get out there as fast as you can, we're gonna explode the place."

you took the box and put it into a backpack you took with you, just in case. you went out of the room made your way to the room with the hatch again. when you walked in, three hydra men stood there.

"y/l/n?"
fuck.

"hello gentlemen."

"how did you break in here? get her!!"
the guys pulled out knifes and one of them a gun.

"well as much as i would love to stay here and have a chat, i kinda have to go."
you smiled. your hand slipped into your thigh pocket very quickly, pulling out a gun and shot them all.

you put a table under where the hatch was to climb on it and go out again. suddenly the sound of a gun being reloaded echoed behind you. you turned around to see a new man standing in the doorframe, pointing his gun at you.