-9

you waited until everyone was asleep. you took your clothes with the blood and rushed downstairs. you started a fire in the fireplace and threw the close in there. you sighed in relief.

you heard footsteps. when you turned around you saw bucky. you rolled your eyes and turned around. he already saw everything so you didn't care. "should've thanked me for not telling anyone" he said, annoyed. you just stayed the same, not looking at him. "y/n please i don't want an argument or anything right now i just want to know what you did." he said with a soft voice. "i can't james" you said, still looking at the fire. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" he screamed and punched against the table. you twitched and looked at him. "sorry" he said quietly and soft as he sat down.

"please tell me y/n i'm really concerned" you chuckled "you? concerned about me?" you said sarcastically. "y/n i'm serious" he said with a very serious face. don't do it. "i killed somebody." you did it. you just said it bluntly.

"nice joke. now tell me what you did"
"i killed somebody." you repeated. "you're serious?" you nodded and sat down beside him

"y/n what the fuck. who? where? why? did anyone see it?" he started to panicking a little bit. why was he so worried? "calm down james. i think no one saw it. it was in a forest. and he..." you nearly said that he was from hydra, but that wouldn't make sense as why YOU would kill him. "he..?" he waited for an answer. should i say it? god damn this is hard. "he was an asshole." you said. you stood up and walked away.

you walked into your room and sighed. that was close.

as i watched a movie i suddenly heard a knock on my door. "come in" nat came in. she looked pale and sick. "hey what's wrong" you asked, worried. "can i sleep here tonight" she asked with a cracking voice "of course you can, come here." you patted on your bed next to you as you made place for her.

"whats wrong nat?" you asked again. "well i was at a bar and got drunk. then that guy tried to hook up with me but he was actually from hydra so i fought him while i was drunk. when i got home i threw up on my bed." nat said nervously. "oh shit nat are you ok now?" you hugged her.
"kind of. i'm just very confused."
"confused?" you asked "why was a hydra agent looking for you y/n?" nat asked as she pulled away from the hug. fuck.

"what do you mean?" you asked, pretending to be confused. "as i fought him he repeatedly asked where you were." she said. i clenched my eyebrows in 'confusion' "nat you're scaring me. are you sure you weren't just a little bit too drunk." you asked, hoping she would believe you. "yeah probably" she said in a tired voice as she laid down. "you should go to sleep and rest a little bit. good night" you have her a kiss on her cheek. she was already asleep.

"you're very mysterious y/l/n" you heard a voice from your door. you looked up and saw barnes. "piss off barnes."
"first you're telling me that you've killed somebody in a forest and then nat says a hydra agent was looking for you. there's definitely something wrong" bucky noticed that something was off. you got nervous so you just stood up and locked your door.

a few days went by and you've learned how to fight. you watched the others while they were training and copied some tricks. you learned very fast but you really need a partner to train with. marcus. doesn't he do karate? i'll call him.

"hey marcus, how are you doing?"
"y/n!! hey!! i'm doing good. what about you?"
"i'm doing very well.. except for one thing."
"what's wrong?"
"well you know since i'm a girl there are many creepy man out there that try to do something with me blabla you know what i mean right?"
"yeah of course"
"well i thought, since you know karate, you could train with me a little bit so i can learn to defend myself. i know a place."
he chuckled "are you sure you wanna do this y/n i cannot promise you that i won't hurt you."
"i'm deadly sure. and i don't care i can handle pain."
"well then, send me the address and i'll come"
"oh my god thank you so much marcus i owe you something."
"anytime y/n"

very good. you warmed up a little bit until he arrived. you started to train. he was amazed by how good you were already. "woah you definitely got some tricks y/n"
"i live with the avengers marcus" you smiled, out of breath. "oh. yeah you're right." you continued until you couldn't stand on your feet anymore.

you both were ready to go and he drove you to the avengers tower. as you arrived you thanked him again and were ready to leave the car. "wait! y/n" he held your arm and pulled you back. "what's up?" you asked "y/n.. what are we?" he asked nervously. you looked at him and smiled. you kissed him and then smiled at him again. you got out of the car and said nothing. he was confused but happy at the same time.

when you got in you saw steve, sam, nat, pietro, wanda and bucky on the couch.
you were smiling the whole time while walking in. "ohh y/n i see that smile" sam said and smiled. i smiled back at him and just sat down next to pietro and sighed. "marcus?" pietro asked. you nodded. "you like him?" he asked again. your smile dropped. "i don't know"

bucky chuckled. "did you all already know how much i hate this guy" you said while looking at him. "wow you always manage to destroy my vibe. congrats. thank you so much." you applauded sarcastically and went up to your room, pietro followed you. you and pietro sat down on your bed eating nachos and started to gossip.

"why is he even here? i mean, isn't he the winter soldier? the series killer who worked for hydra? goddamn." you sighed in anger. "y/n he got brainwashed by them and got help in wakanda. he isn't the same guy anymore." he said while having some nachos in his mouth. "you sure about that?" you said as you raised an eyebrow and ate a nacho. "pretty sure" he said and smirked. "i still hate him." you said with a straight face "we all know y/n"
"shit.. is it that obvious?" you said sarcastically and you both started to laugh.

"piet i think i need to admit something." you said very serious. "scary" he said. "remember that time when i told you that he's ugly?" he nodded. "well i was lying." you said looking down. "oh shiittt y/n i told you." he smirked. "he has SUCH beautiful eyes and he looks great with his new haircut. goddamn." you sighed. "well finally you realized it huh" you nodded slowly and you both chuckled a bit.