-38

as you were drinking your water you noticed nat staring at you weirdly. you looked at her and you narrowed your eyes. she mocked you and did the same.

"why are you staring at me like a creep?"

"you're drinking water"

you just looked at her weirdly because of her response. why is drinking water weird now?

"uhm what the fuck?"

"you're at a party and you're drinking water. that is not normal. you're y/f/n you never drink water at party's."

you chuckled and shook your head.

"i just need to calm myself down a bit."
you smiled at her slightly.

"it gets even weirder"
the both of you laughed.
"is everything ok? it can't be that y/n wants to calm herself down at a party. you're always doing the most."
she chuckled and nudged your arm slightly. you just nodded.
"come on y/n please don't lie to me. i know that something is off."

you sighed heavily.
"promise me you're going to keep your mouth shut."
you said in a serious voice.

"pinky promise"
she held out her pinky and you crossed it with yours.

"harley and i kissed"

"you and harley did WHAT"
her jaw dropped and she widened her eyes as a small smirk appeared on her lips.

"shut the fuck up"
you whispered.
"i was a bit tipsy. it's not my fault."

"drunk people do what they want but wouldn't dare to do when they are sober."
nat was still smirking and winked at you.

"i just don't want him to have hopes now. i don't want anything from him and i don't love him anymore."
you rubbed your forehead.

"ok then show him that the kiss meant nothing to you."

"and how the fuck will i do that?"

"kiss someone else in front of him to show him that kisses don't have any meanings to you."

"that's dumb"

"and why?"
she raised her eyebrows.

"because kissing someone you once loved is something else than kissing a random guy."

"fuck, you got a point."
you smirked at her response.
"how did it happen and what did you do after the kiss?"

"i broke the kiss and said that i can't do this all over again and just left"

"and you still want to proof him that you don't want him again? that was enough proof y/n."

"you don't know harley like i do nat"
you raised your eyebrows.

"i don't think his hopes went up y/n. don't worry. just continue to live your hoe life and be happy"
she winked and smirked at you once again. you did the same and giggled a bit.

after that, nat continued to make drinks for the guests. you were talking to a guy that sat down next to you and flirted with you. you just went with it, and you could hear nat chuckle in the background sometimes.

"i like this"
he started to touch the scar on your leg.
"it's hot"
he smirked.

you slapped his arm away.
"don't you ever touch my scar again and call it hot."
you whispered but practically shouted at him, and pushed him off the chair.

"you're fucking crazy"
he mumbled and walked away.

you're not sure if you've overreacted but you just hate it when people do that.
if people call a scar that happened on accident hot, then you don't care but if people call a scar hot that you got whilst you were being tortured, your blood starts to boil. you were very confident about your scar but as soon as it comes to something like that, you get angry.