-41

two days went by, your shot wounds already healed by the help of wandas magic. she also managed to make the scars not as visible as they would be, you were so thankful for that because you really didn't need any more scars, you already had enough.

all of the avengers were going on a mission today. steve decided to let you stay at the compound because you just got shot a few days ago. you still really wanted to go.

"are you sure i can't come?"
you asked annoyed.

"y/n you need rest. you just got shot a few days ago. it's for your own safety."
steve said. you just rolled your eyes.

"so you're going to leave me here alone all day?"

"no, harley is going to stay here too."
tony began saying when he came from behind steve.
great. this made everything better.
you looked over and saw harley smiling, you stayed the same and turned back to steve and tony.

"and you're 100% sure?"
you didn't stop begging.

"y/n if we need you and your powers then we are going to call you. but please just stay here for today."
you rolled your eyes once again.

"they know now huh?"
harley said suddenly. you narrowed your eyes at first but then realized quickly. harley always knew about hydra. back then you told him everything about the torture and your powers since he noticed your nightmares and you knew that you could trust him.

you nodded.
"know about what?"
wanda asked.

"the uhm powers and all that."
harley said.

"he knew the whole time? and you didn't dare to tell us?"
tony looked over at harley and raised his voice at him. he always treated him like his son. the same goes to peter.

"calm down. i told him not to say anything and it's not his business to tell, it's mine."
you cleared the air.
"don't y'all have a mission to do? don't hang around here like some lazy bitches. go on, save the world."
you said, annoyed but also with a bit humor in your voice.

everyone started making his way to the jet. suddenly someone pulled you to the side, it was bucky. he pulled you to a side where nobody can see you.

"i don't like keener"
he said.

"of course you don't"
you smirked.

"don't do anything stupid until i get back."
he lowered his voice a bit.

you scoffed.
"how can i? you're taking all the stupid with you."
bucky smiled. he looks gorgeous when he smiles. he leaned in and place a soft kiss on your lips. after that, he made his way onto the jet and flew away with the other.

"so just the two of us huh"
harley said from behind. you turned around and looked at him. you ignored his comment and made your way to the living room. you were sitting on the couch and saw harley entering too. he sat down on the same couch as you although there are two other couches that are free.

you were skipping through all the channels on the tv trying to find something good to watch.

"i know a good movie"
harley interrupted your despairing fight with the skip button of the remote and your finger. you looked over at, looked him up and down, and handed him the remote. he turned on a movie and y'all started to watch it in silence.

you noticed how harley was moving closer to you every few minutes. you exaclty knew what he was doing. it was a bit annoying and you were scared as what he would do when he reaches you.

"hey harley? we're friends right?"
you said suddenly.

"of course. yeah. friends."

"yeah, just friends."
you tucked in your lips and nodded. you hoped that his hopes were sinking after you said that. looks like they did because he stopped moving closer to you.