Are you calling me old? (chapter 79)

Start from the beginning

I got changed in some comfortable clothes, took a book and started reading. At some point, I fell asleep and woke up by someone leaving soft kisses all over my face.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw Shawn there.

,,You're home." I said with a tired smile.

,,Mhm.." He said and then connected our lips.

,,Shawn..." I said between kisses.

,,Mh?" He said and started kissing my neck.

,,I've to tell you something." I said, but he didn't stop kissing me. ,,It's important... Really important." I said and he stopped kissing me and just looked confused at me.

,,Now you're scaring me. What happened?" He asked and sat on the bed.

,,Ahm... I don't know how to say it..." I said and he took my hands in his.

,,Just tell me." He said and moved one of his hands on my cheek and started stroking it lightly.

,,I.... I'm late with my period.... I'm never late...." I said and saw how his eyes widen in realization.

,,Do you think you are....?" He asked in shock.

,,I don't know. I'm not sure. I need a test..." I said and started chewing on my bottom lip and that's something I didn't do for years.

,,I'll go and buy you one, but-" He said and made me stop biting on my lip. ,,-don't do that. You know that I'm gonna be here no matter what." He said gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

,,Can I come with you? I don't want to be alone..." I said and he nodded.

,,Of course." He said and kissed the top of my head.

We put our shoes and jackets on and then left for the nearest drugstore. Shawn held my hand in his and kissed it from time to time.

I was silent not know what I should say or do. The thought of me being pregnant with our baby was kinda something I wanted now. I didn't thnk about it until now, but now that it's possible, I kinda want it...

When we got at the drugstore, we bought the test and while Shawn was paying for it, I heard two older ladies whispering to each other.

,,So young and already pregnant..." One of them said and I didn't know if I should cry or laugh at the fact that they were thinking I was a teenager. Apparently, make-up changes a lot...

,,I'm twenty-eight not sixteen." I said to them and their jaw dropped.

After Shawn paid, he looked confused at me not understanding why I just said that. We walked out the store and I told him what the two women said and he laughed lightly.

,,Take it as a compliment." He said.

,,I totally do, but apparently you are engaged to a sixteen year old." I said and he chuckled.

,,Then I'm a pedophile." He said and I slapped his shoulder lightly.

,,I just realized that we are getting old." I said and he laughed softly.

,,We aren't even thirty."

,,Well you are twenty-nine...Next year you are thirty..."

,,Are you calling me old?" He asked and looked at me wide eyed.

,,No....I could never...." I said sounding a little sarcastic.

,,Can an old man do this?" He asked and suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.