Forty Three | For Myself

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's struggling to put on some new bandages on his waist. I furrowed my eyebrows and saw the green and purple bruises on his abs, then I remember his abdominal muscles are torn. It must hurt like hell.

"Hey, it's not that bad," Jungkook lifted my chin.

"It looks awful to me," I softly mumbled. I sighed a little and shook my thoughts away. I walked over to the bed to take the bandage that was spread out on it.

"Do you want to take it off?" I asked Jungkook who's having a hard time lifting his shirt with one hand. He nodded and unbuttoned his gown, dropping it to the bed.

I tried not to blush to see his bare upper body.

Focus on your job!

I started by applying some cream on his wound and wrap the bandage around his waist, every time the bandages went around the back, it was almost like me hugging his waist.

"Your cheeks are so red, baby." Jungkook squeezed them a little and I flushed.

"Stop t-teasing me," I scolded him gently and hastily finish bandaging his waist. I cut the end with scissors and we're done.

"Here you go," I said.

Jungkook kissed my cheek, "thank you."

"I'll freshen up a bit," He noticed me and went inside the bathroom.

Before he fully closed the door, he poked out his head with a mischievous smile. "You sure you don't want to join?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "no thank you."

While Jungkook is in the bathroom, I took the time to check my phone. My phone ran out of battery and thankfully I found a charger in the room. The device turned on once the charger is attached to it. I swallowed thickly seeing missed calls and texts from my family.

Dad the big pumpkin🎃:
Pumpkin, is everything okay at the hospital? If you need us to drive you, call us no matter how late it is. Your mom and I are worried. Call us back, okay?

Kim Namjoon:
Remember to take your medicine, I put it in your bag before you headed out. Be careful.

I smiled at their texts, and took the medicine out of my bag and swallowed the pills.

Kim Taehyung:
YO, dId yOu gEt YoUr BoY!?😏😏😏

I laughed and shook my head.

Ly:
🙂

He messaged me back almost immediately.

Kim Taehyung:
YES OR NOOO!?

Ly:
Hm... maybe a little in the between?

I teased him.