New Life

"Oh My god.. I am so sorry sir! She is drank." He said and grabbed Mia away from them. The man showed consideration as Mia seemed to be waisted because of the alcohol.

"WhO iS dRuNk?"

"Come here!" He kneeled down and made the girl put her hands around his neck. He was giving her a piggy back only to avert any more bad circumstances.

"TaEhYuNg YoU aRe sO StUpId!!!!" She said and touched his cheek with her index finger playfully.

"I know, There is no other explanation after my decision to come and pick you up..." He murmured and the girl ignored him. "HoW cAn yOu NoT sEe tHat SarAng lIkeS yOu???" She said and Tae scoffed. 

"I-I already know that..." He whispered.

"ThEn WhY arEn'T yOu dOiNg sOmeThiNg??!?!?"

"Because I like someone else..." He said so sad to even admit it. He was trying so hard ro conceal it but deep down he knew the truth.

"ReAlLy? WhO iS tHat so sPeCiAl so you sAy nO To SaRanG, DuFus?" She hit his head and he slowly stopped turning to the darkness that was ahead of them.

"You..." For a moment he stopped being a complete coward.

A silent pause took place as nobody was evenmoving. Tae even stopped breathing in stress. Then Mia stopped the heated atmosphere with loud laughters. She playfully hit his head.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA sToP tEaSiNg mE yOu gOoF!" She said and Tae smiled while continuing his way back home. "Yeah... I was joking..." He whispered and then continued their way back home.

It took 10 minutes until Taehyung enters the front porch and walks the path that leads to the door with him in his back.

He slowly knocked twice and the door fell open right away.

"You brought her home!!!" He helped him to get her down of his back and still provide her balance.

"Find a way to repay me because I might not be able to walk for a week!" Taehyung complained. The girl fell in his arms and breathed his fruity scent.

"HObI!" She said and hugged him. Her boyfriend cared so much about her so seeing her like that only could make her worry.

"Lets go to sleep baby..." He caressed her head.

"I dOnT wAnT slEep, I wAnT tO dAnCe aNd tRaVel aROuNd tHe wOrLd!!!" She started dancing and Hoseok seized her closer to him.

"Yeah Good Luck with that!" Tae said to Hoseok. "Thank you so much Tae..."

"Take care of her, She seems..."

"Dead..." Hoseok said and looked at the girl laying her head on his chest. He impulsively smiled at how angelic she looked.

"Goodnight..." Tae said and Mia waved.

"GoOdNiGhT TaEhYuNg. LiKe wE sAiD! StOp bEiNg A gOof!" She almost tumbled and Hoseok saved her from falling.

"Noted..." The man waved at them while making his way out of the front porch. Hoseok led her in and closed the door. In a big effort he finally managed to bring her to the room and place her on the bed.

"Mimi You need to sleep!!" He caressed her head.

"NOOoOOOOoO... I wAnT to dAnCe aNd TrAvel!!!" She pouted and Hoseok idolizing her in his head. "I promise you, We will dance tomorrow...!" He flickex her forehead.

"AnD tRAvEl?" She asked and the boy nodded with a bright smile. "Aha! Everything you want!!!" He held both of her hands and the girl gave up.

"C'mon, We have to go to college early tomorrow... Let's sleep..." he placed her in the bed and covered her with the duvet. He sat in the emotu space of the bed and stared at her face when she was slowly drifting off. His hand automatically touched her cheek and a brief giggle appeared.
_________________________________________
Taehyung was in his room after what happened with Mia that night. Something in him was burning him up alive.

The truth was that he loved Mia but all that he was thinking about was Sarang? Was she okay? He shouldn't leave her alone?

That curiosity led him to run outside of his house once again and find her. The girl was drinking alone in the pub while tears were decieving her eyes.

"Why?" She murmured really disappointed and actually thinking she was left alone. "Why What?" She suddenly heard that familiar voice she desired to hear. Her eyes locked with him and he noticed the wet mascara down her eyes.

"T-Taehyung..."

"What were you talking about?!" He asked super concerned by that image she just viewd.

"N-Nothing... J-Just... Y-You know something forget it..." She sniffles but tries to conceal it. Taehyung exposed his hand in front of her as a sign for her to grab it.

"Let's go Home...!"

She timidly held it after a while of thinking of this huge dillema. Tae led her out and took her to her house. Sarang was anxious but still tried to hude it by wiping her tears.

"I am sorry, I am An Idiot, Aren't I?" He blurred out without even looking at the girl. The streets were peaceful at this late hour. "What are you talking about?"

"You love me, dont you?" He finally found the strength and Sarang gulped. Did she heard right.

"What? N-No..."

"Mia told me everything..."

"I will kill her..."

"But I already knew it Sarang..." He let her know and the girl almost gasped. "And I am sorry I was so late to respond to this But Sarang..." He stopped walking and turned his face towards her.

"Can you give me some time? I know you already did But I am sure that I can make my way to you. Its just a matter of time, I will find you..." he said and the girl almost tumbled down in that sentence. Taehyung grabbed her and seized her in his arms before she falls.

Their eyes locked and that was the beginning of him making his way to her.
_________________________________________

Next morning:

Mia heard that irritating sound of her alarm. As soon as she opened her eyes she realized Hoseok was not near her. Where was he? She looked at everything around her.

"You woke up?" He asked and entered the bedroom. She cupped her head in her attempt to remember what happened last night. Why was she hurting that much?

"M-My head h-hurts..."

"You should think of that the next time you drink!" He teased her and sat beside her.

"I wanted to celebrate! I got my driver's Lisence...!"

"Does that mean you are gonna drive me to college today?" He winked with a pretty bright beam. "Hoseok You know How much I love you... But Please... Let me stay here today!!!!" She pouted and the boy scoffed.

"Fineeee, Call me if you need anything..." He leaned and gave her a quick kiss in the cheek. She fell back and covered herself with her duvets. After a while she was home alone.

Suddenly she heard a notification coming from her Laptop. She narrowed her eyebrows and lazily walked up to check at her facebook feed. The first think she saw was that Sarang sent her a message.

It was a screenshot of a poster. Mia smiled as soon as she saw Yoongi's face on it. She was ready to teat up because of how proud she was. He made it...

Sarang:
He is back in town...

Y/n:
That's good...

She said and closed the screen of the laptop. She mad a smile reminiscing everything that man made for her once. She slowly opened the drawer of the desk and watched that necklace he once bought for her.

She smiled when she placed it in her palm. She spent a while staring at it before returning it to its orginal place.

A tear slid as she wipped it away.