Seven - Wolf

Stood in the doorway, the running water stopped

Stood in the doorway, the running water stopped. The shower door opened, and a small hand reached out for a towel. My cock went from semi to hard in less than a second. Her smell, that fucking smell called to me, boiled my blood, fed my soul.

Stepping out on the tiled floor, her gaze slanted my way, but her long thick lashes shielded her eyes. I didn't need to see them or for her to say anything—I knew.

Three strides were all it took to tower above her. Her wet hair slicked back. I teased the towel from her small body with little resistance and watched her arms prickle with shivers as she bit down hard on those plump lips of hers. That would look good wrapped around my cock.

Her head rose as our eyes locked. Those eyes suggested she wouldn't give anything without a fightbut that's what my dark one loved... the fight.

"I'm going to fuck you Dark One, are you going to fight me today?" I dragged my lower lip between my teeth, resisting a smirk.

"Always." The glint in her eyes darkened.

I growled, trailing my finger down her arm, droplets of water ran away from me.

"Why me Cassius?" Her voice almost a breathy whisper, hardening my cock to the point of painful as it nudged the top of her thigh.

"Because you're mine to claim Dark One. Mine to fuck. Mine to possess. Mine."

I heard her sharp intake of breath. "And, what if I don't want you? What if I want another? Say... Orion?"

Growling, my fingers ran up her arm, across her collarbone before curling around her throat. "I can smell how much you want me, Dark One. The wetness between your legs tells me just how much you want me. And if you want another, then I will rip out their throats and their beating hearts. No one but me touches what's mine."

Her breathing amplified. The pulse beneath my clasp double skipped. "I could run, hide."

My dark one loved to play. I leaned down; my teeth nipped her ear, before sucking to ease the sting. "Even in the darkness, I'll find you—always."

"Always?" she asked, her fiery breath licking my skin.

"Forever." I pulled back, adding more pressure to her throat, running my other hand along her firm stomach up towards her breast. Cupping, I squeezed. Another sharp intake of breath bated me further. Pinching her nipple hard, her eyes widened.

"Say it, Dark One."

I knew she would fight me. I wanted her to fight me. I lived for her fight as much as her sweet submission.

Releasing her nipple, she quivered as I moved my hand down to cup her sex. A sensual moan, a bit to her lip. She was close, and I'd barely touched her, so responsive, so fucking sexy.