One - Pearl

~~ Present Day ~~

~~ Present Day ~~

"Fuckity-fuck!" My phone vibrated... twice. 

Two messages! 

The hairs on my arms rose.  It was only one of two people that would message me.  Swiping it, I read the first message.

** Where the fuck are you, Pearl? **

Urgh... I stared at the text.  It was from Gunner.  Deleting it, I swiped to the next message, expecting the second to be from him, threatening me with an arse kicking.

** You're unbelievable.  Sage won't save your arse if you're with someone! **

It wasn't. Second message was from Sylar. 

Tapping my foot on the floor.  Should I respond?

Argh!

Bloody babysitters.  How many twenty-six years old had a babysitter and not one—but two?  

Me, that's bloody who!

Nah, bollocks to both of them.  I'd had my fill of being a born-again virgin!

My wolf huffed out at the indignation of it.  I hear you, girl.

Sat in the far corner my head swivelled to look towards the entrance, half expecting to find one of them stood there. 

Nope, all clear.  I released a slow breath.

Placing my phone face down, I looked around the bar.  It belonged to the Alpha of the East Side Pack.  Positive that nobody would track me down here, I relaxed somewhat. 

Relax, breathe.

Rolling my shoulders, I Inhaled the not so sweet smell of alcohol, cigarettes and overpowering aftershave. 

But I didn't care. Tonight, I was on a mission. Excited, a smile edged its way across my lips as smoke twisted in a weird artistic way. Dozens of conversations spoken in loud voices competed with the rock music that dominated the atmosphere.  

As my eyes wandered over the potential offerings before me.  The crowd was a mixture of were's and humans.  The humans were mainly female.  Or Groupies, as I liked to call them, desperate for a bit of animal between their legs—but who could blame them?

Tapping my finger on my phone, I wanted nothing more than to get flat out drunk and have sex, lots of sex.

I had to restrain a moan as my body exploded into a flurry of elation. Every nerve pricked and ready.  With the rush of anticipation, I literally purred.  Feeding my carnal desires was on the menu tonight, and boy was I going to stuff myself silly... in more ways than one!  My cheeks heated as my stomach and thighs clenched.