Twenty - Pearl

As Cassius scooped me up, a small yelp escaped as one hand slipped over his shoulder and the other pressed flat on his chest

As Cassius scooped me up, a small yelp escaped as one hand slipped over his shoulder and the other pressed flat on his chest. There was a whole lot of hard flesh and bronzed skin here. His heart thumped steadily.

Mine in contrast was racing like it was on crack and here in his arms, crazy wild thoughts were passing through my head faster than on speed-dial.

The connection between us was more than body heat, or some kind of weird electricity, or anything physical I could describe.  Us, this close felt like I'd found the other half of me—the half I never knew was missing. 

And although I had smears of the elders blood on my hands, arms, hell everywhere... the way he'd looked at me, seeing me for the first time...fuck!  No one had ever looked at me that way. I would have melted into a puddle if he hadn't been holding me up.

Why?  Was this another mate thing?  Because we'd hardly bonded or said any encouraging words to each other me since our initial meeting in his study...which was less than twenty-four hours ago.

Fuck, had it really been less than a day?

But without a doubt I knew this was where I belonged, here with him.

And spank me pink. It felt good to be in his arms.  The warmth of his body wrapped around me deliciously and my wolf practically drooled, wanting me to lick up his chest!

All in good-time, girl!  There's gonna be a lot of licking... everywhere... hopefully.

Sure when he'd said those words in that deep sexy voice, 'he would not wait a moment longer!' That he was talking about sex—me and him! 

Yes, had to be.  What else could it be?

I peeked up to see his dark hair flopped over his forehead.  My goddess, he was out of this world gorgeous.  It was greedy of him to be this big, sexy, and god like intimidating man... wolf.   I knew we would make great babies together.

What the?  Babies.   I stifled a stupid grin—where had that come from? 

But I guess to make babies... a whole lot of fucking had to come first.

A rush of heat blasted right through me as I clenched my thighs and bit back a moan. My vagina had certainly sat up and took notice. To say she was leaking was an understatement!  A heated shiver danced over my skin as barely legal images exploded behind my eyes—in full graphic detail!

–Oh yes!  There was no putting that genie back in the bottle. We wanted play time!

Cassius's chest inhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring.  No doubt my arousal was a huge giveaway to where my mind was at—we were on the same page; I was sure of it.

But speaking of things being put in their bottles. What about the thing or spirit inside him.

The Jinn?