Twenty Two - Cassius / Wolf

Pearl's breathless whisper surged through my body, my cock throbbed in anticipation, barely curbing my raging dark desires for her

Cheeks flushed, eyes glazed, she was more beautiful than any sunrise and she was mine.  The need to push her against the wall and fuck her was growing at a rate that I feared I would lose control.  My wolf at least for now had eased his incessant call to mate her, biting her had calmed him,  although did little to curb my craving. 

No. She had to rest as I went against every instinct.  But as was becoming a regular occurrence with my dark one, she had other ideas.

I'd made a feast of my Pearl, but now her eyes held a steadfast determination. Her pink lips pouted in contemplation. My mate was wanton and carefree, even more so than I'd suspected. Pulling me lower, her lips moved down my neck, across my shoulder, then my chest.

She was going down, her incredible body shifting and flexing under my fingers as her sweet lips followed the trails of water flowing down. Her lively little tongue danced across my skin as it dipped into my belly button.

She was neither shy nor hesitant as she surrendered to her knees.

I'd never seen such an erotic sight.

My cock twitched at full attention as her eyes were focused. Humming, she looked up at me as her small hands wrapped around the base of my cock. "You realise Cassius, I've barely eaten all day." Her eyes locked on mine, biting back a smile, as she was both a temptress and an angel.

I sucked in a staggered breath, my eyes almost closing as her tongue whipped out and licked the end flirtatiously. "My Alpha. I believe this now belongs to me."

Her voice was soft. Sexy and husky. It sent rolls of heat pulsing through my body. My balls ached, and I grew harder, hungrier in her small hands—harder than I could ever remember.

"I've dreamed of this; your hot little mouth wrapped around my cock... so many times." My dreams had taunted me for months.  But nothing lived up to the reality of my dark one on her knees, water streaming down her beautiful body, hot, wet and eager before me.

Her eyes stayed on me as she licked again, bringing up her other hand, cupping my balls.

I braced both hands flat on the wall. I knew her mouth could easily bring me to my knees as the feel of her heated tongue licked the underside, tracing the throbbing veins as her fingers stroked slowly...each lick a tease to torment and delight. 

A groan tore from my throat.

Finally, her liquid mouth enclosed around my head, suckling at my sensitive tip with soul-destroying pleasure.

Goddess, my dark one was heaven sent.

One hand shifted with instinct, burying itself in her drenched hair, clasping the silky soft strands as I pulled her closer, my hips moving on their own as those fucking divine lips and her moans of contentment drove me to the edge of sanity.