Twenty One - Pearl

Cassius had shifted into his wolf as I rode on his back

Cassius had shifted into his wolf as I rode on his back. Weaving through the trees, my head rested against his thickly furred neck, as my hands threaded through his soft black fur as low rumbling growls vibrated through my fingers. 

His wolf was just as big and sexy as the man and my wolf practically purred, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. 

He hadn't wanted me to shift, claiming his wolf wouldn't be held back from fucking mine.

Which would have been great for her... but not so good for me. And although she was mightily pissed with me—she would have to wait her turn as I had already ached for far too long and the need to surrender to this pent-up sexual frustration was about unbearable.  Two years felt akin to a decade and the trigger was hanging on by a thread. 

My wolf huffed, mentally kicking me.

Bursting through a clearing, we came to a stop, and I sat upright.  Directly ahead was a cabin, and to the side was a lake.  It was beautiful, serene and even better still—we were alone.

Throwing my leg over his back I dismounted. He growled and grunted, frightening the birds from the surrounding trees as he underwent the shift.

I would never tire of watching a wolf transform into a man. It was both breathtaking and humbling.

Standing before me, naked, he tipped his head to either side, bones cracking into place.

A shiver ran the length of me faced with the hard expanse of his smooth muscled chest, tensing and flexing deliciously. I had to restrain a sigh as a breeze ruffled his already mussed hair.  Dark stubble had thickened surrounding those perfect full lips and would feel amazing scraping up my thighs.

Damn, he was sexier than any man had right to be.

He stalked toward me.  And for the first time, I did not hide my wandering gaze before landing on my prize.  My mouth dropped open.

Spank. Me. Pink. 

I hadn't been wrong when he'd pressed against me.  My mate didn't come up short in the cock department.  I'd hit the jackpot of all cocks. It would be better described as a lethal weapon between his thighs... thighs alone that could crush me, but his cock—fuck me.  I was gonna need a whip and chain to tame it.

Bring it on!

My excited vagina clenched, and if she had a voice, she would have been singing —Come to mama!

"Something caught your eye, dark one?" My chin lifted to see wickedness dance in his eyes and the smug pitch in his tone didn't go unnoticed.

But who could blame him? 

My mate knew he was packing something worth bragging about. And if I was honest, I wasn't sure it would fit.  But I was going to do my darnedest to make it, never one for backing down from a challenge. One way or the other, I was riding that big boy into oblivion.