That meant she had to say the last goodbye before ahe is gone. It felt like a heavy burden in her chest that she had to let go.

She was standing right in front of the door staring straight at her music teacher. Her first love was right in front of her with watery eyes, ready to say goodbye.

"I guess this is...goodbye..." She said and a tear slid down unintentionally. "N-No, No Its not..." He smiled through the pain and through the tears that were falling down.

"Dont cry..." She whispered while literally crying as well. The guy eliminated the distamce and cupped her face with both of his hands.

"I will miss you so much..." He whispered, gently caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I will miss you too..." she cried and the man attempted to wipe some of her tears away. "Dont be sad. Youd lufe will finally start now, You are young... You have to experience so many new things... Promise me you will!" He tried to give her hope.

The girl nodded, not being able to even say a word. The sobs were keeping her far from communicating.

The man slowly leaned inonly to give her a lustful kiss on the lips and have her taste linger in his mouth until he is back. He wanted to have her in his system for the entire time being.

Mia was not his first love but was his true and last love. That was what mattered to him at last.

"Call me, okay? Text me..." Yoongi reassured her and patted her head in a gentle manner. "You too..."

"Of course I will..." His last smile made the same bitterflues take iver her body just like the first time. His smile made her fall in love with him and still after so kany time it could remain the same. Same feelings, same memories...

No mater how many years pass them by still that smile could always bring her back and remind her that Yoongi is the one. He would always be the sagnificant  one she will love for the rest of her life.

"Of course... I will call you as soon as I get there... Okay?"

"Mmhm..." She said and took a step back only to adkire him for afar. "Goodbye Mr. Min..." She bowed as her tears were unstoppable at this point. The boy giggled, being completely touched by the whole situation.

"Goodbye Mia..." He smiled at last and the girl felt revealed to walj out. As soon as the doors of the elevator closed her in she felt the need to burst out in crying not holding back anymore.
_________________________________________

Mia was nervously pacing around her living room because the time was literally around the corner. Jungkook dashed in with a smile.

"Are you ready?" He asked her with a bunny smile and the girl gulped with a sharp nod.

"Hey, What's going on?" He approached her. "Where is Taehyung?" She asked in a desperete need for his friend to be with her. "He is gonna wait for us there, Sarang is with him!" He exclaimed but the girl didnt feel any better.

"Come here, What's wrong?" He placed her on the couch and sat beside her with his hand on hers. "Jungkook I don't wanna do it! I am afraid..." She admitted afraid of her brother's judment.

Well, Jungkook was not going to judge her. Not in a million years.

"It's okay to be afraid... In fact Mom was always afraid to perform in front of people!" He announced with a tender smile.

"Really?" She finally smiled after a while. She loved to hear stories about her parents. "Aha! She had a huge stage fright!" He explained and the girl was intrigued to learn more about this story.

"And what did she do to fight it?"

"Nothing, Mom never performed in front of a crowd. But she would be really proud If see sees you do that. It would be her dream coming true..." He whispered the last sentence in a playful way.

"Jungkook do you really believe I can do it?"

"Everyone does. Me, Our parents.... Taehyung, Sarang... Yoongi! We all believe in you. Some of us wont be here, some others will be but that doesn't change the fact that we love you and we believe in you! Mia you can do it!" He said and the girl felt the urge need to hug him tight and close her eyes.

"I love you so much Jungkook!" She whispered in the crook of his neck and he giggled.

"Thats because I am extremely lovable!"  He teased her and she snorted.

"Get up! We have a competition to attend to!"

"Thats my sister!!!!" He encouraged her with a brief clap, they took their things and headed out. Jungkook led her to his fixed motorcycle and helped her hop on.
_________________________________________

Her palms started getting sweaty as soon as she stared at the facade of the building. It seemed so tall compared to her. It was so massive it could only make her anxious. Jungkook caressed her shoulder while genuinely smiling. 

"Lets get in..." He winked and led the timid girl in. The main hallway was full withe families and people that encouraged them. From the distance her eyes locked wth Taehyung's The boy and Sarang started waiving while minimizing the distance. 

"Miaaa!" Sarang hugged her and Tae took the chance to do to as a way to comfort her. 

"Are you ready? How do you feel?" The boy asked while caressing her back to give her strength. "I am afraid... I just wanna run away now!" She desperetely said and Jungkook giggled. "You can do it Mia!" He clenched his hands into a fist and shook them. "Yeah Mia! Fightng!" The girl said as a way to support her. 

"Mia breathe!" Jungkook reminded her as soon as she noticed the girl changing colors in fear. Taehyungs attention was on his ringing phone after a minute.  When he saw the name of the caller he stared at Jungkook. 

"Try and call her down I have to pick that!" 

"Who is it?" He asked. 

"Later!" He retorted and ran out of the building to avoid this chaos inside. He picked it up right away. "Yoongi?" He asked really impressed that Yoongi called him at a time like that. He should be on his way to airport. 

"I am coming there!" He said probably while driving. Taehyung was strangely buffled by this situation. "Please Dont tell anything to Mia in case I wont be able to be there..." He pleaded for this favor. "Arent you gonna leave?" 

"I will But I only have a few minutes, I hope I will get the chance to be there... Save me a seat please..." 

"Okay Yoongi... See you soon..." He hang up and entered in rush. He approached his group of friends when they were all trying to calm Mia. "Who was it?" Sarang asked out of pure curiosity. He was about to retort a candid excuse but a high pitched voice stopped him. 

"All the contestents may go backstage, The competesion is about to start!" She said and Mia froze in her spot ready to literally faint. Jungkook grabbed her and pinned her on the floor before she loses her balance. 

"It's time Mia!" He smiled while the girl was literally trembling.