Who the fairy!? (chapter 52)

Start from the beginning

,,How is it possible for me to love you every day more and more?" I asked and she giggled.

,,The same question I have for you."

,,You wanna go home?" I asked and the word home made me smile like an idiot.

,,Yes, please." She said with a smile.

While we were in the car on the way home, Camila's phone started ringing and she looked confused at it, but answered and put it on speaker for me to hear too.

,,Hello?" Mila asked as she answered the phone.

,,Is this Camila Cabello?" The person on the phone asked.

,,Yes. Who is there?" Mila asked.

,,I'm Mr Delope and I'm working for the child's protection and we have a big problem." The man on the phone said and Camila looked confused at me.

,,What is the problem? I already adopted Riley. Ms Gomez told me that now there is nothing I should be worried about." Camila said and looked for a second at Riley who was in her baby car seat in the back looking out the window.

,,We have been contacted by a woman who says she is Riley's grandmother and Ms Gomez apparently made a big mistake as she said Riley's only family are you and the dad." Mr Delope said and Camila seemed shocked and confused and so was I.

,,I'm sorry, did you say grandmother?" Camila asked with hope in her eyes and I knew what she was thinking, but I don't think that her thoughts were possible.

,,Yes. Nick's mother." The man said and all the hope in Camila's eyes disappeared in a second. My heart broke to see that and just wanted to hug her, but I had to stay concentrated on the road.

,,Oh I didn't know his mother was still alive. Why did she contact you?" Camila asked and I could hear the sadness and worries in her voice.

,,She wants Riley."

,,WHAT!?" Camila and I said at the same time.

,,No. Riley is mine! I adopted her and Nina, my sister, gave ME the responsibility and not a grandmother who no one knew about!" Camila said loudly.

,,Ms Cabello, please calm down. Maybe we should talk about this in person." The man said.

,,I don't wann talk to you. The only person I'm talking to is Ms Gomez!"

,,I'm sorry, but Ms Gomez won't be responsible for this case anymore-"

,,I don't care! She's the only one I'll talk to about this. And Riley is mine and you can't do anything about it. I have an adoption paper. The out of nowhere coming grandmother was too late!" Camila said angrily and I placed a hand on her tights to calm her down. She took a deep breath and looked at me. I gave her an acknowledgement look and turned my attention back on the road.

,,Ms Cabello, can we please talk about this in private? I could come to your apartment and we could discuss this." The man said.

,,I moved out." Camila said serious.

,,Then give me your new address and I'll come there." The man said and Mila took a deep breath before she answered.

,,You can come, but ONLY if Ms Gomez is coming too. She was the one who was in charge of all this from the begging, not you."

,,Okay. Could you tell me your address."

,,No. I'll text it to Ms Gomez." She said and hung up.

,,It's gonna be okay. I promise you." I said and took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips and left a kiss on it.

,,Can they take her away even if I already adopted her?" She asked and right then we arrived home and I parked the car.