Chapter 37. You

Mulai dari awal

Awake, and checking himself out, the Phantom made sure his body wasn't too battered. After all, he landed on top of Kisha unbeknownst. Perfect cushion.

Instantly angered by The Phantom's presence Kisha jerked, moving towards him. Getting out would have to wait just a few more minutes. It was never the wrong time to put shit where it belonged. Fangs bared, he is noticed by The Phantom who sighs pressing up against the slippery rocks. Phantom should have known interfering would do nothing but cause him unwanted aggression, but he had to do something.

His actions were of consequence and Kisha was in no mood to play. Nearing the preparing male, whose fingers sunk into the rock with nowhere to go. Phantom's back was nearly molding with all of his weight glued to the rocks. The only thing he could do was make himself look smaller and hope for the best.

"Wait... Kisha, I have a great excuse."

He retorted, turning his head when he noticed Kisha was still walking forward. The haunting images of being approached by a killing machine weren't as pleasant on his nerves. As he thought of the great excuse, Phantom grounded his nails into the rocks. A leap forward, canines to the throat and he was a goner for sure; however, let's not think about that right now. The Phantom sucked in a deep breath and held it, closing his eyes.

He was unable to see it, Kisha transforming as he walked, four legs turned to two and he stood upright, arms held out he grabbed The Phantom by the collar slamming him further into the rocks. Wasn't like he could go any deeper. Strength sent rocks to crack, smaller shards and dirt suddenly rushing to the ground as The Phantom imprint etched itself. Water disrupted in flow, splashing on both of them, slightly blinding Phantom. The Phantom nearly choked on his captured air, rigid rocks driven into his back. Even injured Kisha was still just as strong.

"I have a great reason..." Kisha growled, shaking the male aggressively.

He spoke through splattered blood that had leaked into his mouth, holding back a cough to clear his lungs of the burning sensation. If he didn't get help soon, the liquid pooling into his lungs would put him in danger. Stained teeth of blood ran down the side of his lip until it fell onto his chest.

Kisha forgets his injuries, the sharp pain in his side causes him to wince, but his face neither shifts in stare. It wasn't enough to break focus on The Phantom.

"First and foremost, you need clothes. Second, killing each other isn't on the agenda today. I had to stop the fight somehow."

"Interfering..." Kisha released one hand, clawed fingers brought up, opened palm. "With something you have no business in."

He knocks away The Phantom's silly barely hanging on hat, to clamp around the mask on his face.

The Phantom doesn't fight it. Beneath this mask was the truth and it was so unlike Kisha to go for it first. Phantom would believe a quick slash to his jugular would be more of an action than this.

No one knew who he was, but faced with a feisty naked alpha, his identity would be exposed without much thought. Fighting Kisha who was still in the shifting emotions would be a mistake. Some wolves didn't change suddenly mentally. Physically they all had different methods of phasing. 

Some phased rather quickly, and then some were more like Diamond, whose phasing looked more painful. This was the result of how a human feels during different emotions and how strong these emotions are surfacing. More emotions meant a more violent form of phasing even if they were pleasant ones.

Fewer emotions and the changes were nearly instant. What made Kisha so different from the rest was his desire to follow instinct. He may transition more smoothly, but his worked-up aggression lingered when he turned from wolf to human. This is why he was more dangerous during the bouts of his hidden emotions.