Author's Note

And that my readers.... the end of book one~

Any questions you have just pop em here and I'll answer them!

**No spoilers! I won't tell you what's ahead. But questions about the characters you've witnessed so far, ask away!! Or is there a more personal question?

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and I hope you continue to like it!

If you'd like to see some extras between the characters, I have 4 slots available to the first 4 ideas. I'll even shout you out in the chapter.

Feel free to ship any combination of the boys in any creative scenario.

If you are late with reading the book and see that 4 extras have not been posted still feel free to send an idea. I don't care how long it takes.  3 slots remaining.

I know you've noticed it, but some of the characters have the strangest names ever!!

Kisha is only because well... I like the way it sounds. It's like a good strong wolf name to me. It's not to be mistaken with Keisha. It's Ki as in Kiss and then Sha as in Shuh-- Kisshuh. 

Saikai... so this one here lol. His name is a Japanese word and it simply means reunion. His mother loved the word and thus she gave it to him. She believes that Saikai is her special child and when she dies she will wait for the day to see him again.

Ralp... alright alright. Ralp's name is so freaking comical but as a pup... Ralp's bark wasn't strong and for many years he would always sound like a baby lion cub calling for its mother so his sound was 'RALP... RALP... RALP!'  When he found human skin, his mother one day called him Ralp and that's been his name ever since. 

Instaya.... He has a back story to his and I plan to explain it further in the future so that readers can get a better understanding of him as a character. This is TBC.

Ehma.... Yes, it's pronounced like the female name Emma. Ehma picked his name as a child.

Crescent and Ahni... So Crescent is Kisha's favorite moon phase. Kisha still loves the full moon too. I think it relates to neither character feeling whole and since the word's original meaning in Latin is Crescere (to grow), it fits their relationship perfectly. So I chose to give Crescent a name that puts him in a wolf's world as well as close to spiritual as possible. Ahni's name was given to him by his dad just as simple as that. There's no special meaning to it.

Diamond... Who the hell doesn't love a diamond shape? Diamonds are a girl's best friend, eh? How about Shine Bright Like A Diamond? Well in this case... this diamond is the least bit pleasant. There is something fishy about this one as well. It'll be explained later. lol.

Asho!!!! So, I chose the name Asho because he's annoying and the word is very pleasant on the tongue when it is screamed. Reminds me of a little pet rat who always tries to mess things up for his psychopathic pleasure... yeah, Asho the asshole!

Vergyl is Vergil but spelled differently.

Fuchsia... I'm guessing it doesn't take rocket science on this guy. The color of his eyes is the color fuchsia thus that is his name.

Many of the wolves in the story have weird names. Whether the names were given to them, picked by them or some funny thing happened and they just stumbled upon them. Wolves do not name each other as humans do so that leaves many of the wolves open for different characteristics to name them. We as humans often give our pets names like this. If a dog has a spot on its back... 'Oh, I'll call you spot.' Or if a cat is fluffy then by all means let's 'name her Fluffy!' This is the same here.