Chapter 13. Contradictions Confliction

"Huff. Huff. Huff..." Eerie sounds of own echoed hard breaths plagued his ears in the emptiness of the hall. The bouncing stamps of his shoes against newly waxed floor taunted in screeching tune. He realized how weak he had been, unable to hold himself up.

Crescent often stumbled to his aching knees before he pulled on anything tacked to the wall to stand again. What had just unfolded would forever be etched into his memories as one of the worst things to ever happen to him. The entire situation resulted in pure confusion and a realm he didn't know his body would kindly accept.

Crescent didn't like it. The lasting effects leaving his body slowly made him hypervigilant on everything around him. He didn't care if someone had seen him. Tunneling vision told him how far he thought to be away from salvation. Making sure he would remember even this struggled walk to his comfort zone. His stride staggered, longed to be safe, in hopes to meet his dorm room with gushing satisfaction.

The never-ending torment of moments touch sent unwanted twitches between his legs. He was still hard and his underwear wet. Body ravished by hands of impurity, nurturing a desire he hadn't known to exist until he fell into the trap. Like fire melting his core, pulse rose to heights that caused gasping breaths of anxiety. It felt good, his thighs grazing against his erection. The unsightly perdicament made him want to cry, but the only thing he allowed had been a quivering jaw and a glazed over expression.

Confusion, rage, uncertainty but what he felt most, played in his mind like a broken record-- Kisha.

Leaning against a nearby wall for support, balance, Crescent felt the cold bricks, chilling the sweat that dampened his white shirt. He stopped for a moment to focus. It was hot, the atmosphere suffocating his muscles of oxygen, his body of gravity and he wanted nothing more than to stop and sleep. Someone would find him here and he could only hope they'd help. He needed to go to the nurse.

Everything was unreal. He was afraid of the never-ending, demanding... cravings, which sought him to try and halt them in that room. He called out to the only person he thought he could count on. Raising his hand, placing a gripping palm against his chest, Crescent coughed, his knees buckling. He couldn't do it anymore. Slowly his weight began to drift to the ground, eye focused forward.

Another attempt to catch himself, Crescent reached up and what he grabbed had been a cold door knob. The door whooshed open, his frame toppling over and falling inside. He cursed lightly, sucking on his teeth until the calm call of a voice he knew well rung out in his ears. He lit up, looking towards the person.

Had he really walked that far?

"Cres? W-what the hell happened to you?!"

A baffled, jumpy Ahni, sat on his futon. His back against the wall. Ahni was more into his cellphone before Crescent came in. The crash startled him, but the sight of his brother caused him to suddenly toss the object on the bed. He hastily climbed to his feet, standing still with his arms held out in front of him in worry. Whenever Crescent suffered physical injuries, though Ahni would try to soothe him, he'd always end up pushing him away. Ahni wanted to approach him, help him, but Crescent wouldn't allow it.

Did someone beat him up? Shirt wrinkled, buttons were undone, pants off, and his actions were in dismay as if he had been drugged. Ahni's face dropped, the worry in his eyes dipping into a pale ghostly expression. No,

"We need to tell The Principal, Crescent. I-if there's a rapist on school campus then--" Ahni couldn't finish it. The thoughts of the horror played out in his mind. Who would do such a thing?!

"I'm alright. I just..." Crescent eyes landed on the wooden door that led into the bathroom. His body wanted nothing more than to seek refuge beneath steaming water.