Chapter 9. He's moved... We move...

"Ugh..." Saikai ran his hand through his hair. A few locks tugged, struggling to refocus on the homework before him. His facial expression drooped, as his mind sought to seek something more entertaining.

Seated at the desk, he noticed himself doubled over, piled with homework he had been avoiding for weeks. Opening his locker earlier, and papers spilled out at his feet. A river of discontent and failure he detested as he stared at what seemed to be a never ending flow. Teachers complain of the struggle to make him hand in simple tasks and Saikai didn't seem to care.

Saikai deemed different matters of value; the teachers piling plenty on him in a way of punishment. Head leaned against one shoulder, drawing the pencil eraser to the fold of his bottom lip. Stressful academic priorities were turning into an inconvenience. He didn't consider himself dumb, these were just tedious. As a kid he had no choice but to breeze through school so he could get the hell out of there. Now, he didn't even want to lift a finger. If Saikai didn't present any proof he was growing underneath the distorted truth of this school, it bound his parents to present themselves.

A slap... A scold and a do better, son.

Both men were being monitored, but Kisha showed to be adapting under pressure. With high grades, good looks and a great athletic path painted before him, Kisha was headed in a good direction. He neither took notice of any of it. Always stressed matters that people found important were not his burden. While Saikai's parents told him money makes the world go around, Kisha would only answer back 'I'll just use yours.' and they didn't mind it.

Saikai and Kisha are the same age; however, Saikai fell a class rank beneath his best friend. When he first joined, the weight of taking over his brother's place was too much. Sano never cared for the school and what it offered. He preferred the gang life and thought Saikai would follow.

After completing ten pages of homework, the redhead's attention strayed. Crumpling paper began to irritate him enough that he couldn't stand it anymore. The sound of the bathroom door, along with the waft of warm peaches permeated the air which he deemed needed his attention. There was always a nice fruity scent that emitted whenever Kisha took a bath.

Following Kisha's path towards his side of the room, knowing his feet were still wet as he pitter-pattered across the room, Saikai examined the half-naked body from head to toe. Kisha liked to wear his pajama pants, no shirt, no slippers or socks, and no underwear. Bonus. He used to sleep commando after complaining about how hot he gets during the night. Few nights of nudity and Kisha woke up, Saikai in his bed. Though he never touched him in his sleep just the thought of it all had moved Kisha enough. He decided to wear something on his lower half. If Saikai had tried anything, he'd at least feel it, wake up and punch him.

Kisha's build-- a body Saikai believed came from the sky because his creator endowed every part of him. The students made marks on his body whenever they were presented with a shirtless treat. Kisha would only return the chatter with a cold stare. Envious of the tanned skin. He's often approached or confessed to, but like many encounters Kisha finds all of them troublesome. Collecting his jar of hearts.

Though he often took care of himself, Kisha isn't fixated on his looks. Saikai always wondered why. If he had looked that handsome, he'd be walking around above everyone. He'd also get free sex whenever he asked for it. Everyone would be throwing themselves at him every waking breath. The idea of it made him jealous.

He's never seen Kisha fully naked once they reached puberty, but as children they'd rush in the mornings for school, not minding a bath together. Only a few selected friends had seen him all grown up, but they were special. Saikai was never allowed into the bathing sessions. He'd often try to make moves on the men. The cockfest was too much for him.