Authors Note***

This cover was done by me which I'm using as the current cover for the book

Thank you so much. There are so many stories out in the Wattpad world, and you've chosen to give me a chance. Any support is always appreciated, and I truly hope that this series keeps up with your expectations.  I want to say this is my very first book/series and I am a developing writer.

Give me a follow if you enjoy and would like to continue receiving notifications on updates.

Give me a vote if you enjoyed reading as I greatly appreciate the love.

It is a Boy's Love story that will follow two very (hopefully) interesting characters with a few side characters as well. The struggle of school and gang life... oh and wolves.

This story is not smut and rather focuses on a slow-building romance between two main characters over a couple of books because even though they may be drawn together by fate, they must still dwell within this harsh world. Nothing comes without a price and young adults always make mistakes in which they believe they are only doing the right thing. 

I place this burden on both Crescent and Kisha.

This book contains 18+ rated scenes. During the times when the sex scenes take a heavier approach, I will place ****Warning Mature Content**** before the details begin.

This story does have tragedy and loss in it, so if you cannot fathom characters dying, don't read.

What you may notice is my crappy writing. I'm trying to get better. Telling me what you think is welcomed and I take constructive criticism very well. I will take it and if at some point you do see some mistakes, please point them out. I will surely learn from them.

I was a role-player many moons ago and my typing style still holds strong to just that.

Note: This is a work of fiction. No character, name, or place is used to replicate anyone in real life. This is a product of an author's imagination.

© 2020 by Nika J. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

**It is written

This BEAUTIFUL cover (just above this text) was done by romance_lover16

This BEAUTIFUL cover (just above this text) was done by romance_lover16. I love it! The colors are great and they stand out. Go check her out! She does a lot! Reviews, graphic shops, contests, you name it! ^-^