Chapter 1. Time's Up

*******Warning Mature Content Beyond this Point*******

"Hey, no teeth this time."

A light but calming voice resonated in the dorm room. It sang out with breathless desire. Tone kept hushed so any occupants next door could not hear him groan. Filled with impatience, a small smile laced at lips. Curious lazy hues danced around the male's face that sat so close to his groin. The euphoria ran through his veins.

His face beet red.

And that was all Kisha could see from his side of the room. Deadpan expression holding the images of his boss and another male. He sat reclined in his chair, watching the one known as Saikai-- his boss do the many things he often did without Kisha's consent or the need to give himself privacy. 

The large dorm was big enough to accommodate a small house party. Squeezed with limited mobility, however. On Saikai's side of the room resided a small but sturdy cot-like bed with a metal frame. The thick mattress was very comfortable for a one-person sleeper. Two pillows neatly sat just at his right to the top of the bed. His bed made neatly only moments ago to satisfy their company.

Woke for an early start, mind filled with something else as his body, well--

"I will not..."

Kisha heard the voice of the third male in their room whisper and the contents in his stomach were nearly volcanoes inside of his dry throat. He had to admit that he hated these encounters. Kisha hated how Saikai never minded bringing whoever into their room. Saikai's snicker soon follows the whisper. The two played around a little, touching each other sweetly, before the sound of an unbuckled belt held air only moments later. The small digits that belonged to the smaller male danced, experienced in the job title he took, twirling the belt through spirit fingers-like movements.

Kisha decided to look away and find his attention somewhere else because he knew what would soon follow, but his ears remained alert and focused on the encounter. Even though Saikai let his guard down, Kisha had to keep it for him. It was his job to protect Saikai. Maybe, the reason why Saikai kept him around even in times like this.

A security blanket that never complained about anything he had done. Kisha's gaze landed on his screen again, fingers tracing the refresh button every second to act as if he had been doing something besides snooping. These days the text messages coming through his phone were only spam. He never liked them but would gladly accept one or two to read right now. Kill the secondhand embarrassment flowing through him. Anything that would help settle the want to kill the intruder in their space.

"So, Mr. Saikai, do you want the usual?"

The petite male prostitute continued his speech. Placed one finger above the alluring bulge. It was quite a sight. A glimmer in his eyes as he ran digits down slowly teased the lump. This male often tried to appease all of his clients from the stories that made it to Kisha's ears. The school prostitute with no check-ups had to be filled to the brim with disease, but his boss always tested his life for sex. The more seductive the prostitute was, the more they paid. Kisha only imagined Saikai's allowance fed his addiction.

Kisha could hear Saikai let out a small huff. Kisha's eyes cut toward him quickly to make sure he was still okay. He witnessed the prostitute feeling Saikai's erection through the thin fabric of the uniform like a kneading cat. Not too large, nor too small. Saikai laid back on his arms and kickstand behind him.

"No, make it slow, bitch. I have given you more than enough for your service." Saikai chuffed back nearly rolling his eyes.

"Of course!" The small male replied in an excited tone, almost a squeak.