Chapter 26. I Found You P2

Ralp reaches out, ushering Crescent to follow first and the two soon go back with Kisha into the office. A walk of shame these two share, each of their own regret. While Crescent tries to stand back, walking slower than anyone else, Ralp is always there to correct him. He thought about even turning around and making a run for it, but how weird would that be?

They're back in the office now.

Kisha finds himself plopping down on the leather couch, leaning back, and allowing himself to sink into the material without a word, but a heavy sigh of relief. He fails to tell the others to sit, but Ralp finds comfort in a small two-seater. Rushing as if dodging an unknown force, Ralp curls up, pulling his knees into his chest and his chin on his knees. Crescent decides to join him, with his hands on his lap.

The room falls awkwardly quiet after that. The amount of stuffed energy is unbearable.

Playing with his fingers, Ralp skittishly looks under his nails as if waiting for something to happen. 'Kill me now.' The thoughts are pouring into Ralp's mind. It's like he just delivered Crescent into Kisha's arms even though he was warned not to. A sense of betrayal to Saikai. What would he think?! The panic holding Ralp's jittering frame. 'Such a failure.'

Crescent takes the time out to look between the two, brows furrowed.

Ralp is an emotional wreck.

Kisha's still breathing hard, and he looks very uncomfortable.

Wearing nothing but his well-fitted solid grey underwear, he leaves no room for modesty.

Every part of him exposed to curious eyes, legs are slightly open and he's slumped.

Even with his underwear covering it, Crescent can't seem to shake the image he had witnessed moments ago.

He didn't think Kisha was into those things. Everything seemed a bit of a secret and Crescent could never tell what it was like living in Kisha's head. He was certain that Kisha had seen him, yet he refused to speak up about it. The what-ifs were killing him.

The silence had become unbearable and Crescent was going to break it. Another class was starting soon. Clamping his pants, he opens his mouth to speak but his attention soon draws on Ralp who quickly jumps from the two-seater like a startled bat.

Crescent watches as Ralp rushes over to a white box fan in the corner, placing it on the table and facing it towards Kisha before he turns the fan on high. Not looking towards Kisha, Ralp scurries around the room a bit to make sure the cord is in a safe spot and grabs Kisha a cold cup of ice water before he hastily tucks back into his seat. All that movement took at least thirty seconds. 

There was nothing to fear about Kisha, according to Crescent, but Ralp seemed to be overreacting much.

What did Ralp mean earlier by 'It's against orders.' Nothing was ever said.

Whatever.

Standing up quickly, Crescent only then draws the attention of Ralp who had been ignoring him this entire time. He feels Ralp touch, reaching for him and holding him by the sleeve. Looking back at him, he watches Ralp shake his head no, worried and unsure of what is happening, but Crescent has already made up his mind on what he plans to do. He pulls from Ralp, giving him back his hand before he turns to go towards Kisha. That fool didn't help him on the elevator so at the moment Crescent's petty meter was high. He's not going to listen to Ralp or anyone.

Standing by the side of the couch, hands drawn into his pocket, he glanced over Kisha's body one last time. His normal tanned complexion is showing a slight deep red in multiple spots, including his cheeks, nose, and forehead.