Worst night ever 1/2 (chapter 43)

Start from the beginning

That's not how someone should think about a friend, so I need to get this thought away as fast as possible.

,,What the fuck!?" I heard someone yell from behind and suddenly someone grabbed me and made me stand up.

I saw it was Jason who looked really mad. Most of the time I wouldn't give a fuck if a guy was mad at me, but Jason was drunk.

Drunk and mad guy=problem for a girl

I don’t wanna have any problems tonight, so I tried to calm down Jason.

,,Calm dow. It was just a dare." I said and it took everything in me to not roll my eyes.

,,I DON'T CARE! You're MY girlfriend! You aren't allowed to kiss anyone else besides me!" He said angrily and after I heard the word "allowed" I didn't care about anything anymore. This guy was getting on my nerves.

,,You don't tell me what I'm allowed to do and what not. Got it?" I said and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me aggressively against him.

Shawn, Daniel, Austin and Jamie immediately reacted and pushed Jason away from me.

,,Don't touch me!" Jason yelled to the guys.

How ironic that he is the one who says that. Did I mention I hate guys? No? Then here you go.

,,Don't touch her and we won't touch you." Shawn said.

,,I can touch my girlfriend whenever I want!" Jason said raising his voice.

,,Break up with him!" Addison whispered in my ear.

,,We need to talk." I said and pulled him after me somewhere more quiet where wasn’t too much audience.

,,What do you wanna talk about, babe?" He asked and his vibe changed immediately as I pulled him after me in a quiet room.

,,Don't call me like that and don't call me your girlfriend either because I'm breaking up with you. NO ONE tells me what to do, you jackass. I am my own boss and I do whatever dare I want." I said and then tried to leave because all I wanted to say was out, but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

,,No." He said and walked closer to me, but I was moving away faster.

,,No what?" I asked and stood up from the bed but the way was blocked by him.

I wasn't scared. I'm never scared in this kind of situation. Every time someone tried to do something to me, they ended up....at least hurt. No one touches me when I don't want to and I learned that at a young age.

Moving around from foster family to another taught me how to defend myself in every situation. I think that's the only thing that Nina and I can thank the foster families for.

,,You don't walk away from me. No one does. I always get what I want." He said and suddenly grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me on the bed and he climbed on top of me.

I was still showing no fear and only smirked at him.

,,You know....the thing is that I always get what I want too, but the difference between us is that I fight for the things I want and you only beg for the things you want. So I'm gonna tell you this just one time. Get. Off. Of. Me."

,,No." He said and that's all I needed to raise my leg and kick him hard in his private zone. I pushed him off of me and then walked classy to the door and tried to open it.

The door wasn't opening. I pushed and pulled on that door, but it didn't move. It was locked.

I looked back at Jason who was smirking at me from the floor.